Serie B: Modena Vs Juventus [02/26/07] (20 Viewers)

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
Well guys i think we'll take that. An away victory anywhere is precious particuarly in a league like this where teams play to stifle us and barely connect 4 passes. It was ugly, but so was man u-fulham, chelsea-arsenal, celtic-inverness......a few champion performances this weekend who din't deserve results but got them by being the champions. As we showed we have the potential to do today, not a great game or a great performance, but 3 points, the pressure still on Napoli, and a huge step forward to breaking away. We got lucky, but with all thats happened to us, the world owes us luck.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
I love this win. Second in a row of what I hoped would become a 3-5 victory streak. Hm... Looking well so far, doesn't it?

Bojinov finally introduced. Finally! I guess we were wrong about the whole thing. Didier was waiting for the juust right time to unleash this beast.

It payed off. We won.

Forza JUVENTUS!!!! :pint:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juventus 46
Napoli 44
Piacenza 41
Mantova 40
Genoa 39
Rimini 38
Bologna 38
Albinoleffe 35
Cesena 35
Treviso 33
Frosinone 33
Brescia 30
Bari 29
Triestina 29
Vicenza 28
Spezia 26
Lecce 26
Crotone 22
Modena 21
Verona 19
Pescara 19
Arezzo 16

That is a nice wee gap starting to open up between us and 3rd place to make sure of automatic promotion. We should really be able to build a bit of a cushion over the next few games.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Juve played a decent match, but between the Modena players wasting time, and having 6 defenders, it was impossible to score.

Buffon hardly saw any action, but when he did, he was there to make the save (even if the Modena player was offside).

1st place, Forza Juve!

Juva

Feb 26, 2007
Grey.

Oh, my lord!!!

I miss you mate. :pint:

How are you? Hope you'll be online here regularly. :toast:
Same here, that's why I've come. Missing you. I'm doing fine, especially after the 86' minute. PESFan Juventus Thread is dead, :(. How are you? Hope you enjoyed the match. Lucky, but 200% deserved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)