Serie B: Modena Vs Juventus [02/26/07] (15 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Good performance, we started out slow but minute by minute we stepped up the pace and piled the pressure on a lame Modena side. Del Piero was our most active and dangerous player. We had very bad finishing. Hopefully we'll see an early goal just after the break.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
SHOOT LOW AND ON THE NET DP!!!

Take off Giannichedda, put Nedved or Camo in the middle and bring Marchionni on the pitch.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
good attacking display by juventus in the first half!! a bit unlucky though in scoring a goal. we deserved to be at least one goal up but its very close hopefully the second half will smile at us. the entire team including boum boum are playing well and i have my fingers crossed that this stays. i think dd shoudl throw in another attacker up infornt with del piero and trez.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I would like to see Marcho instead of Gianni in the 2nd half, this way we'll open space more for our attackers...and nedved can push inside more.

Apr 15, 2006
Take Trezeguet out and insert Valeri Bojinov.
i'd rather take DP instead of trez, prolly at 60' or so...cos so far DP's finishing hasnt been that good, but doesnt mean that his playing is bad!!! he's brilliant, just that his finishing aint in a good form!!!

IDEAL time for DD to put Boji in if DP doesnt get better in the next 15-20 mins!!

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
DD plz get Neddie out ,he is one of the best players in this game but he has that dangerous ''god hit me with a lightningstrike '' in his eyes and if he has one more moment of that it's off with an red card. Btw i cant believe i say this but both Zebina and Boumsong are playing with much confidence:)
We will win. Camo will score!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)