Serie B: Mantova vs Juventus - [13/01/2007] (16 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
been sayin it for months now DD sucks...i hope he gets fired
he sucks big time , i was not convinced since i heard his name as juve coach , juve were pathatic in this game and deserved to loose , in fact we were pathetic in all the games in which we played so far in Serie B , lets stop talking about Serie A cause i am not sure any more about promotion.

players rating :

all shit especially trez who should be sold ASAP , this player forgot that sometime you have to stop the ball before shooting.

teams in Serie B that i did not ever hear about are making fun of juve cause of DD and his wonderful style of play.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Stop criticizing Deschamps!!

No club can win all the matches, so, it's not the end of the world to lose a match after 17 matches...

Each coach has to soap a defeat from time to time...

How can you make a better result in yesterday's match without 9 injured players and a very essential suspended player??

Do you think Bojinov with his selfish way of playing would have saved the club yesterday?? Personally, I don't think so...

Stop crying and think positively about the next matches...

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
i think Bojinov could do more better than zalayeta...in the game the actions of Juve ware good...but the a lot of actions stopped at zalayeta...because he doesn't know how to play....Zebina played really good this match....to bad we got that goal from Kovac...i think Bojinov could make the diference...but he doesn't have the chance to do it!!!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I still trust in Deschamps, he knows what he's doing and he can only get better.
We'll be fine, it's just one unlucky game. We'll beat Cesena and get back on top ;)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Stop criticizing Deschamps!!

No club can win all the matches, so, it's not the end of the world to lose a match after 17 matches...

Each coach has to soap a defeat from time to time...

How can you make a better result in yesterday's match without 9 injured players and a very essential suspended player??

Do you think Bojinov with his selfish way of playing would have saved the club yesterday?? Personally, I don't think so...

Stop crying and think positively about the next matches...
believe me i am not criticizing Deschamps cause we lost , i doing that cause we SUCK , tell me are you happy on how we play football , unknown teams play better than us .

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
My biggest question for our French bastard of a coach is WHY wasnt Boji ever put into the game ??

What does dumb dumb DesCHUMPS see in the untalented and unskilled Zala that the rest of us dont ?? Zala has had enough chances, proved nothing in 90 minutes today, or any other time this season.... and now its time to relegate him to the bench, and put in the future superstar

I waited, and waited for that idiot to make a substitution that would give us an offensive boost, but it never came

As far as our youngsters go, my suspicions were correct...these guys arent ready to start in Serie B. Having them as subs for better players is the way to go for our TEAM. Having Paro and Marchisio in the same lineup was yet another disaster today.

We need better players NOW, if we want to be assured of getting out of B, because after watching the performance today, or TOTAL lack thereof, I am having serious doubts.

The Juventus (mis)management with their "youth revolution"...stay with that, and we'll see you again next season in Serie B :tdown:
agreed , DD seeing that zala and trez are doing nothing and he also do nothing to change things and make a sub :tdown:

Sep 14, 2003
What pisses me off about DD (apart from bringing Boumsong to Juve) is his inablility to change the way a match is going. He has been outcoached in nearly every game game too. He has no means to get the maximum out of the strongest squad (just about) in Serie B.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
guys i cant beleive how we can defend didi, i mean were are not judging him a priori, we just judging him from what we see in the field, against arezzo we were 2-0 up with 4 strickers on the pitch ( 2 of them playing wingers) , and he didnt make any changes to balance the squad.. yesterday, even if didi hates boji or wheatver he has against him he was our only forward player on the bench, and if you are losing you bloody put in a forward player, especialy if he is BOJINOV.... there are clubs around europe wanting him and didi doesnt even put him in when we are losing... PLUS GIVE ME A BREAK under deschamps juventus havent played, one, only one watchable game, our footbal has been pethetic.. we havent the right players to play amazing football but surely we have the right players to dominate most matches in serie b, which we are not doing, i keep puting a list of what i dont like about didi

- our squad doesnt play goood football at all ( maybe not his fault)
- he seems to be living still in france, from every 5 players mentioned at juventus 4 are french,
- he speant 3 million pounds on boumsong when 3 million pounds whould have saved whole of africa from there hunger, and i swear that boumsong played the same in england cause i watched him so i dont know on what basis he played him
- he keeps playing birindelli ( yest he didnt have any options ) buttt birindeli seasons has been a disaster, he is way past his times, and i think didi is only playing for reasons of the pitch ( such as he use to play with him) ... becaue its evident that we would rather be playing with zebina or balzareti on the right, chiellni or balzareti on the left,
- we have been cought 4 times when we were up, when usualy we use to be cought from behind just once every season.. i mean our concentration it shows is shitty , and ok its the players fault but it comes from didi who seems to be sleeping, i mean he doesnt give the impresion of anger and determination, such as capello and lippi did even on a mistake in the 93th minute when we were winning comofrtably, which made us concentrate in the first minute and in the last, now our squad seems day dreaming troughout the game
- why stick to zalayeta sooooo consitently and not give more chances to bojinov?

and i wuldnt even stoppp mentioning reasons of didi's mistakes, and for heavens sake capello, lipppi, and company, all did mistakes at juventus and everybody does, but didi hasent been convincing at all

and by the way i reapeat that its not because we lost a game, because everyvody has to lose a game, but its frustration for a squad which in my opinion isnt performing at its best potential, and the mistakes of didi are evident....

OP
Gill_juve

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #689
    why do pople keep moaning about not playing camo, he was injured before the game ffs, honestly ther are some butt-heads herre who odnt even care if the players are injured

i swear smoe people would rather see us play our players with broken legs

OP
    Gill_juve

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #690
    guys i cant beleive how we can defend didi, i mean were are not judging him a priori, we just judging him from what we see in the field, against arezzo we were 2-0 up with 4 strickers on the pitch ( 2 of them playing wingers) , and he didnt make any changes to balance the squad.. yesterday, even if didi hates boji or wheatver he has against him he was our only forward player on the bench, and if you are losing you bloody put in a forward player, especialy if he is BOJINOV.... there are clubs around europe wanting him and didi doesnt even put him in when we are losing... PLUS GIVE ME A BREAK under deschamps juventus havent played, one, only one watchable game, our footbal has been pethetic.. we havent the right players to play amazing football but surely we have the right players to dominate most matches in serie b, which we are not doing, i keep puting a list of what i dont like about didi

- he seems to be living still in france, from every 5 players mentioned at juventus 4 are french,
    - he speant 3 million pounds on boumsong when 3 million pounds whould have saved whole of africa from there hunger, and i swear that boumsong played the same in england cause i watched him so i dont know on what basis he played him
    - he keeps playing birindelli ( yest he didnt have any options ) buttt birindeli seasons has been a disaster, he is way past his times, and i think didi is only playing for reasons of the pitch ( such as he use to play with him) ... becaue its evident that we would rather be playing with zebina or balzareti on the right, chiellni or balzareti on the left,
    - we have been cought 4 times when we were up, when usualy we use to be cought from behind just once every season.. i mean our concentration it shows is shitty , and ok its the players fault but it comes from didi who seems to be sleeping, i mean he doesnt give the impresion of anger and determination, such as capello and lippi did even on a mistake in the 93th minute when we were winning comofrtably, which made us concentrate in the first minute and in the last, now our squad seems day dreaming troughout the game
    - why stick to zalayeta sooooo consitently and not give more chances to bojinov?

and i wuldnt even stoppp mentioning reasons of didi's mistakes, and for heavens sake capello, lipppi, and company, all did mistakes at juventus and everybody does, but didi hasent been convincing at all

and by the way i reapeat that its not because we lost a game, because everyvody has to lose a game, but its frustration for a squad which in my opinion isnt performing at its best potential, and the mistakes of didi are evident....
    what do you want him to do? when there no chiellini, boumsong, tudor, legro even. he has to play him

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002

:agree:

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
    Without Ned,Camo and(or) Marchionni is our midfield shit.These youngsters should play for the reserve team. Trez had only no luck in this game, but he had effort

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
    Juve's promotion hopes dented by first defeat

ROME (AFP) - Juventus suffered their first Serie B defeat of the season after losing 1-0 at fellow promotion hopefuls Mantova.

An own goal by Robert Kovac seven minutes into the second half was enough for Mantova - facing Juve for the first time in 34 years - to claim three precious points and leapfrog the fallen Turin giants in the table.

Alessandro Del Piero almost snatched a dramatic equaliser in the fourth minute of stoppage time, but his toe-poked shot sailed narrowly wide.

Juventus' misery was compounded by a back injury to keeper Gianluigi Buffon 11 minutes from time.

The Italian World Cup winner limped off and was replaced by Antonio Mirante. Juve's loss saw them drop to sixth place with 32 points, one behind Mantova and three adrift of leaders Napoli who beat Verona 1-0.

Juventus coach Didier Deschamps made no excuses for his team's defeat. "Mantova definitely deserved to win as they played superbly," said the Frenchman. "They put us under intense pressure and were worthy of the three points. "In the second half we created a few chances, but they were hungrier than us and had more self-belief. "We lacked the right spirit. I hope this is just a blip."

Juventus, who have a game in hand, were relegated to the second division and given a nine-point penalty for their role in the Italian match-fixing scandal.

Source(text): AFP
    Source(images): Reuters
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i didnt watch the match
    was it an own goal???

anyone know how bad Buffon was injured?

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    Without Ned,Camo and(or) Marchionni is our midfield shit.These youngsters should play for the reserve team. Trez had only no luck in this game, but he had effort
    what effort??? my wish in 2007 is when he get a ball , please trez stop it first before shooting the air :p

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
    what do you want him to do? when there no chiellini, boumsong, tudor, legro even. he has to play him
    i said yesterday he had no choice but in the whole season he shouldnt have beel playing him , and only yest it was when there were no options in defence. because in all the other games he could have played zebina, or balza on the right and chiellni on the left....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)