Serie B: Mantova vs Juventus - [13/01/2007] (6 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Oh dear! I thought my friend was joking when he told me we lost. What happened?

and why do a load of you here have Robinho as your avatars? something i dont know?

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
ok from this match we have learned something, Marchisio and Picolo or whatever his name is are pure crap. we can't have these sort of player in our first eleven for next season.and plz Zalayeta can't stay plz. we need some creativity, somee energy

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Good timing to lose, guys...

Let's look at it from a positive perspective...

We lose during the transfer window's period, and that forces our management to bring a new blood to the club...

About the goal, don't throw shit at me, but I don't think it was offside:oops:

The thing I liked the most is what DD said before the match when he was asked about any possible risks the team faces after the winter break. “It’s the same for every team. The first game back is a test of how things stand after the break; sometimes things go well, other times they don’t. It’s the coach’s job to get the best out of his team so we’ll see.":D

Anyway, all heads up...It's not the end of the world, but hopefully, another Rimini call...

Jul 23, 2006

We lose during the transfer window's period, and that forces our management to bring a new blood to the club...

The thing I liked the most is what DD said before the match when he was asked about any possible risks the team faces after the winter break. “It’s the same for every team. The first game back is a test of how things stand after the break; sometimes things go well, other times they don’t. It’s the coach’s job to get the best out of his team so we’ll see.":D

Anyway, all heads up...It's not the end of the world, but hopefully, another Rimini call...
he surely did do his job as it seems:tdown:

OP
Gill_juve

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #636
    ok from this match we have learned something, Marchisio and Picolo or whatever his name is are pure crap. we can't have these sort of player in our first eleven for next season.and plz Zalayeta can't stay plz. we need some creativity, somee energy
    we had zanetti injured thats why marchisio played

OP
    Gill_juve

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #637

thats what DD thinks, lets hope its true its not halfway yet so we have alot of time

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    My biggest question for our French bastard of a coach is WHY wasnt Boji ever put into the game ??

What does dumb dumb DesCHUMPS see in the untalented and unskilled Zala that the rest of us dont ?? Zala has had enough chances, proved nothing in 90 minutes today, or any other time this season.... and now its time to relegate him to the bench, and put in the future superstar

I waited, and waited for that idiot to make a substitution that would give us an offensive boost, but it never came

As far as our youngsters go, my suspicions were correct...these guys arent ready to start in Serie B. Having them as subs for better players is the way to go for our TEAM. Having Paro and Marchisio in the same lineup was yet another disaster today.

We need better players NOW, if we want to be assured of getting out of B, because after watching the performance today, or TOTAL lack thereof, I am having serious doubts.

The Juventus (mis)management with their "youth revolution"...stay with that, and we'll see you again next season in Serie B :tdown:

Jul 23, 2006
    My biggest question for our French bastard of a coach is WHY wasnt Boji ever put into the game ??

What does dumb dumb DesCHUMPS see in the untalented and unskilled Zala that the rest of us dont ?? Zala has had enough chances, proved nothing in 90 minutes today, or any other time this season.... and now its time to relegate him to the bench, and put in the future superstar

I waited, and waited for that idiot to make a substitution that would give us an offensive boost, but it never came

As far as our youngsters go, my suspicions were correct...these guys arent ready to start in Serie B. Having them as subs for better players is the way to go for our TEAM. Having Paro and Marchisio in the same lineup was yet another disaster today.

We need better players NOW, if we want to be assured of getting out of B, because after watching the performance today, or TOTAL lack thereof, I am having serious doubts.

The Juventus (mis)management with their "youth revolution"...stay with that, and we'll see you again next season in Serie B :tdown:
    good post
    +rep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)