Serie B: Mantova vs Juventus - [13/01/2007] (23 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
this is redicoulous i sayed deschamps was terrible idea before break and nobody here believed me! well do you see he sucks now? juve may have players from last year but thats no reason for their current players to suck. I luve juve but i was right deschamps needs to go.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
this is redicoulous i sayed deschamps was terrible idea before break and nobody here believed me! well do you see he sucks now? juve may have players from last year but thats no reason for their current players to suck. I luve juve but i was right deschamps needs to go.
this is what i have to say regarding dd:

i can understand how u feel mate, but i think dd just needs some time. for heavens sake he knows what he is doing and u cant blame him for all this alone. its not his fault entirely, i agree he made mistakes but once again who does'nt?!??! we all saw lippi and capello do them.

guys i honestly wish we wont blame dd for all our bad preformances its not his fault, he has no choices to do and money is no just flowing like before so he has to use what he has. lets not forget he was the only person who stood out for juventus and toke charge of us when every one was disgraced to be linked with us. the guy needs time.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
It isnt DD's fault, this isnt his team, hes just doing his best with the scraps left over from Capellos team!!

Wait till next season when we bring in a few new players and then we can judge him.

We are playing against physical, extra motivated teams on terrible pitches, and the injuries arn't helping!!

I trust DD, although i do think Bojinov should play more as Zalayeta is useless and trez isnt motivated anymore for Serie B!!

Hoping for some good news on Buffon!!

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
We really need Zalayeta to break his leg, getting hurt by Kovac, who will then turn into a saviour for our team! I don't know why DD is being so stubborn. If Bojinov is complaining about not playing...play him and tell him show me what you can do!

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
in my opinion juventus had to prove this serie b is bullshit and we dont deserve to find ourselves here,, and we only could have done it trough an unbeaten season, which is nt much to ask comparing our squad to the others.. about didi in my opinion time and no time doesnt change the fact he isnt up to juventus standards, his substutions are never correct in my opinion, however he will get all the time he wants with our mangment all dreaming and sleeping, it seems we have become sienaa .. gone the days when juventus didnt give up one inch in the ground even when we were 4-0 up, and today we gave a whole game away :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
That was my First half Report.

2nd half report.

The two things that I hoped for DD to go for (in bold) he didn't go for them, one of them putting Bojinov instead of David Trezeguet, the 2nd one not allowing them to attack us from the flanks, something Biri and Balza didn't know how to handle.

After we conceded that goal, we started attacking until the bad news continued seein Buffon injured, his back was hurting him and couln't stand for 1second... hope for a quick recovery for our golie.

That said that Zala was better than his first half, Trezeguet was still invisible, I don't know why DD what was waiting for not to take him off. Bojinov warmed up for nothing.

Our midfielders Marchi and Picco were rubbish, specially in the 2nd half. Thats not the way to impress a big club like Juve, still, i'd give them another chance.

Our defenders of course can't resist 90min without fucking up a game. They play good 45min, then they decide that it's time to change, thats their fashion lately.

I felt sorry for Del Piero, he deserved to score a goal, as he was our best player in this game. Creating all the attacks, good passes, was unlucky in his freekicks and last chance that he missed, though the way he controlled that ball was stunning. Grande Alex:star:

At last but not least, I can't wait to see our Pavel back.

Thanx man!:toast:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
truth is linesman is pure cheater

We need MC immediately

I hope Buffon will be ready for next match

after this match I play metal slug,and i imagine all enemy troops are interista and last boss is massimo ''cu.tface'' moratti,I destroy them all but I'm still angry
killzone is better, the helghast are ugly and smelly like interista :toast:

or battlefields 2 online murking those terrorist b*stards

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
That was my First half Report.

2nd half report.

The two things that I hoped for DD to go for (in bold) he didn't go for them, one of them putting Bojinov instead of David Trezeguet, the 2nd one not allowing them to attack us from the flanks, something Biri and Balza didn't know how to handle.

After we conceded that goal, we started attacking until the bad news continued seein Buffon injured, his back was hurting him and couln't stand for 1second... hope for a quick recovery for our golie.

That said that Zala was better than his first half, Trezeguet was still invisible, I don't know why DD what was waiting for not to take him off. Bojinov warmed up for nothing.

Our midfielders Marchi and Picco were rubbish, specially in the 2nd half. Thats not the way to impress a big club like Juve, still, i'd give them another chance.

Our defenders of course can't resist 90min without fucking up a game. They play good 45min, then they decide that it's time to change, thats their fashion lately.

I felt sorry for Del Piero, he deserved to score a goal, as he was our best player in this game. Creating all the attacks, good passes, was unlucky in his freekicks and last chance that he missed, though the way he controlled that ball was stunning. Grande Alex:star:

At last but not least, I can't wait to see our Pavel back.

Don't be a fool. Del Piero was just as bad as the rest. He was selfish, slow and indecisive.

Anyway, no reason to panic, we'll get better again soon enough. You win some, you lose some.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Okk FUCK ,i just got hom from work wearing my Juve jersey and then i see this! i saw the goal and even if it was offside some defenders are just standing there. I hate it when we lose but it was mentioned before we wont be undefeatable Juve like we was last season out squad is not even on half the strenght it was last year and they might broke our record but we still have the record of not losing at home dont we? Hopefully DD learns from this game and next game he will make our squad play better for sure. BTW is the injury Buffon has bad?
Forza Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)