Serie B: Mantova vs Juventus - [13/01/2007] (13 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
how can you say bad news.. if we get a world class player..!! and yes he STILL is world class!!
maybe he will score goals for us BUT I FUCKING HATE RONALDO
RONALDINHO ROBERTO CARLOS RIVALDO AND ALL OF THOSE FAGGY BRAZILIANS.(except maybe kaka) I WOULD RATHER LOSE THAN RELY ON THEIR TRASH

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ok guys please stop moaning, but i have to say a defeat did us good, i mean lets face it we cnt be undefeated forever, and now is a good time to lose, rather than later when it really matters, after today we can be brought down to a sense of reality and work on it.

OP
Gill_juve

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #578
    ok guys please stop moaning, but i have to say a defeat did us good, i mean lets face it we cnt be undefeated forever, and now is a good time to lose, rather than later when it really matters, after today we can be brought down to a sense of reality and work on it.
    yep :tup: exactly DD said this is a slap in the face we needed. and its not even half way so there is alot left for us to do , once we have our starters back we will do alot better

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
    We need players from january transfers. Why Lapo Elkann went running when he was stopped to give a comment on the match. Deschamps didn't know how to respond about the match?? Cobolli Gigli what have to say now?? Hope the management makes some serious moves and help the team. As a Juventus fan i'm too much dissapointed about today, there were no Juventus in the pitch.

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
    I completely agree. Ok, I didn't watch the game, so I don't know how it went...and it's bad that Buffon's injured. Hopefully not for long though? But it's one game, guys. There's no need to go into panic mode and ask for heads to roll.

Does anyone have player ratings or such?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)