Serie B: Mantova vs Juventus - [13/01/2007] (64 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
shit i dont understand germany !
I don't know much, but I used to get German channels on the old version of sky & picked up a couple of words.

Schuss = shot I think Schuster = striker
FreistoB = ?
Kopfball = header
Eigentor = own goal?
Tor = goal - I remember a commentator saying "ein herrliches Tor"(a wonderful goal)
Ecke = corner
Abzeit = offside
Halbzeit = Half time

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
hey ... i"ve been watching the game we actually sucked in the first half didn't we now ...

we really need Marchisio to get out ... i really think he played the jack ass in the game .. not to mention Piccolo ...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Buffon, Zebina-Piccolo-Kovac-Balzaretti, Camo-Paro-Venitucci, Boji-Trez-DP. Something like that.
I wouldn't make three subsitutions. Venitucci for Marchisio is a bit unneassary.

I agree with Turk, having De Ceglie and Camo on the flanks would be better. Make the field wider nad some more offense down the wings.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Here's the German

Schuss = shot Stürmer/Angreifer = striker
FreistoB = free-kick
Kopfball = header
Eigentor = own goal
Tor = goal - I remember a commentator saying "ein herrliches Tor"(a wonderful goal)
Ecke = corner
Abseits = offside
Halbzeit = Half time
gelbe/rote Karte = yellow/red card
Foul = foul :D
Schwalbe = dive

more questions?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
1st half report.

Not a bad first half, we're just failing to enter their penalty box. Though we controlled the game more than Mantova.

first 13min saw Mantova attacking yet not able to create any danger on Buffon. 13---->30min we controlled the ball and midfield able to move the ball, yet Zalayeta and Trezeguet aren't moving well/not opening the space for Paro/Del Pier.

They had a pretty good chance min 37 I think, that was their best chance to score, few minutes later Del Piero replied with a Double-Kick and a Freekick but keeper was there to save.

I think our problem is that we're not putting pressure on them on the wings.... meaning that their players on the flank are able to move and pass the ball through their midfielders without a problem. Birindelli and Balza better put more pressure on them the same goes with Picco and Marcho.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our key player in the first half was simply Alex Del Piero without a doubt, a real leader out there, moving the ball from his feet all the way attacking, helping our defenders, dribbling past defenders, running alot and also the only player to create danger out there.

I think Ale's position behind the strikers is pretty good for him, probably one of the best first half's Ale had this season. Bravo Ale...

Buffon didn't had lot to do.

Our defenders were a bit shaky, but they're doing ok so far.

Both Trezeguet and Zalayeta were invisible, David isn't helping at all, and Zala's first touch is even worse. I think putting Bojinov instead of one them would be idea. This way Bojinov and Del Piero will/can be combining together.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two things DD should do

1-putting Bojinov, this way we can speed up our attack and give a hand to Dp.
2-not allowing them to attack us from the flanks. This way we shut down them completely.

Forza Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)