Serie B: Mantova vs Juventus - [13/01/2007] (47 Viewers)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006

I said Camo might not make it.

Then I posted the probable formation, if Camoranesi DOES make it.

Bojinov has been played in training with this type of formation. Palladino won't make the squad and De Ceglie won't make the first 11.

A likely alternative by DD is Zalayeta and Trez upfront with Del Piero and Camoranesi on the wings.

:oops: my bad :lol2:

my line-up of choice is this

------------------------buffon--------------------------

----brindelli------zebina-----kovac-----balza----

----------------marchisio---paro--------------------

---cammo--------------------De Cegile/ Del piero

-------------Trez------------Del piero/ zalayeta---

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
yeppp piacenza lost two important points today :D tomorow i would go with palladino on the left and del piero trezeguet up front, so great to see them playing toghether :D however i think zalayeta seems he is going to start, id love to see palladino... at the back i cant beleive that birindeli has played all games this sseason, he should be retired and watching the games from the stands, as tomorow however there isnt so much we can chose from so he definetly has to start... i think its a really tough match tomorow and i doubt we will take 3 points home.. btw we have lost the lead 4 times this season which is not so juventus stylee

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
I would say 3-1 but I go for the clean sheet, so 3-1. Now the team is almost back together we can finish off with the boring 1-0 games, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeassee!!!

Damn, I can't watch it...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Camoranesi might start from the bench as he's not 100% fit yet.

Deschamps tested a Paro Piccolo Marchisio midfield in training and might field a 4-3-1-2 formation against Mantova.

__________Buffon
Birindelli Kovac Zebina Balzaretti
____Paro Piccolo Marchisio
________Del Piero
Zalayeta/Bojinov Trezeguet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)