Serie B: Mantova vs Juventus - [13/01/2007] (82 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Camoranesi's recovery for this match is in doubt. He might not make it after all.

Zanetti is definately out :(.

Man, these injuries are starting to get on my nerves.

"Buffon, Birindelli, Zebina, Kovac, Balzaretti, Camoranesi, Paro, Marchisio, Bojinov, Del Piero, Trezeguet" is the probable formation if Camoranesi does make the game.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
:lol:

Camoranesi's recovery for this match is in doubt. He might not make it after all.

"Buffon, Birindelli, Zebina, Kovac, Balzaretti, Camoranesi, Paro, Marchisio, Bojinov, Del Piero, Trezeguet" is the probable formation if Camoranesi does make the game.
:eek: Camo & Cristiano Not going to make it. Why? What has happened? I read yesterday that they were available. Dominic, I hope you're wrong.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We had better score some goals then. As a team unit, Mantova is one of the better sides in B. And our defense is in sorry shape.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006

Do u know what you just said?? You said if cammo isn't in the line-up this will be our squad, but he is still in your line-up.

Plus he doesn't play bojinov so i doubt he will start. It will probably be DP and trez up front with palladino and De Cegile on the wings (if cammo doesn't play)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

ATM Camoranesi will probably make it.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Probable formation according to Gazzetta:

http://www.gazzetta.it/tools/includes/calcio/squadre/juventus/formazione/pagina_campetto.html

I don´t know why is Zanetti out :shocked: and they say Tudor is still unavailable for a whole month, Giannichedda for a week and Marchionni for 2 weeks and Palladino for 4-5 days. :confused:

So this is how I can imagine the best:

Buffon
Birindelli
Kovač
Zebina
Balza
Camoranesi ??
Paro
Marchisio
De Ceglie/Guzman
Del Piero
Trezeguet

P.S. I would be really surprised if DD played Bojinov considering that he would even put Zalayeta on the left wing rather than Boji. :frown:

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
pavel still has 2 games left, he had a five match ban and if im not mistaken he has missed matches against arezzo, bologna and verona, this is the fourth game, the ban of nedved was an insult to footbal, i mean five games were given in spain for gay fighting between diogo and fabiano

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
pavel still has 2 games left, he had a five match ban and if im not mistaken he has missed matches against arezzo, bologna and verona, this is the fourth game, the ban of nedved was an insult to footbal, i mean five games were given in spain for gay fighting between diogo and fabiano
Yes but they didn´t attack the referee, Nedved got a 5 match ban cause he "apparently" stepped on ref´s foot, though I think Farina lied about that. :faq2:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Do u know what you just said?? You said if cammo isn't in the line-up this will be our squad, but he is still in your line-up.

Plus he doesn't play bojinov so i doubt he will start. It will probably be DP and trez up front with palladino and De Cegile on the wings (if cammo doesn't play)

I said Camo might not make it.

Then I posted the probable formation, if Camoranesi DOES make it.

Bojinov has been played in training with this type of formation. Palladino won't make the squad and De Ceglie won't make the first 11.

A likely alternative by DD is Zalayeta and Trez upfront with Del Piero and Camoranesi on the wings.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Latest is that Camo is fully recovered and will start from the first minute together with Del Piero and Bojinov in support of Trezeguet.

Piccolo might play for Zebina, as the latter has some minor injury problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)