Serie B: Mantova vs Juventus - [13/01/2007] (14 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
boumsong out, tudor in! tudor and kovac for cb!
:agree: Yeah!

:lol:

Actually, this is one match I am worried about. We're struggling with scoring, and Mantova is one of the better teams in the league this season.
Swag's right! I remember watching serie B last year on Eurosport. Mantova should not be underestimated! They were promotion contenders last season & came 4th. They're real battlers & Juve will have to give 100% in this game.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
It is Christmas and a new year in Juventus' history is about to begin. Despite the genuine feeling in my black and white heart that, like Buffon put it so well, the Serie B is a new and exciting challenge for us I feel nostalgic today.

I remember last season. Another Scudetto winning season in which we broke the Serie A record for most wins in a row. 10 to be exact. Under the leadership of Fabio Capello La Vecchia Signora were stabile with rare moments of brilliance. It was enough for me.

The squad was filled with a well made mix of nationalities, but of course with the majority of them being from the peninsula. Capello and Moggi had said down together and, presumably found an agreement, to create a team that could win trophies.

As always Stadio Delle Alpi was only half full for the matches with the least suspense. Yet always full of life. Afterall this club has the best fans in the world.

The big matches, on the other hand, succeeded to bring flocks of black and white faithful to Delle Alpi. Only just I suppose.

But it was on another venue I look back at my most precious memory of that season. The stadium was Giuseppe Meazza, Milano. And the opponent was Inter. Before the match the lead to our rivals Milan and Inter was enourmous. I felt before kick off that a win tonight would seal Lo Scudetto.

It was a fight, more than it was a glorious football match. But exactly that did not matter that night. It was a close match and with around 15 minutes to go the score was 1-1. The referee gave a free kick to Bianconeri. The perfect element of luck. Del Piero smelled blood. You could see the fire in his eyes.

I was too excited and drawn into the match to pray to God for a goal. But my feelings were intense. Like every other Juventino that night I simply needed that goal. To win, the only and most priceless gift every boy or girl thinking black and white this evening truly wanted. But also to show Milan and Inter who were the strongest soldier in the infants.

Seconds went on. I looked at the referee. He blew his whistle. Del Piero took a deep breath... The ball went over the wall. And the split second it entered the goal I screamed louder than I ever did in my whole life. In my mind, we won Lo Scudetto that night.

My personal favourites of this team were Buffon, Cannavaro, Emerson and Del Piero. All beyond world class.

Forza Juve

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
hi would like to sa something small about the upcoming game seems like if Mantova is on a 10 game unbeaten streak so we have to becareful and there are at home to so i predict a hard tussle but Juve should come out winners :)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
It seems only Dominic knows when I´m sarcastic. :D
i can detect sarcasm very well lol.

MAntova is a hard team so i say we will win by a small margin compared to our usual trashings. 15-0. 14 goals by Del Piero 1 goal by Buffon :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)