Serie B: Juventus vs Vicenza [09/16/2006] (2 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
danielão said:
1 Buffon
2 Birindelli
3 Chiellini
4 Kovac
6 Zanetti
8 Giannichedda
9 Bojinov
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
12 Mirante
14 Balzaretti
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
18 Boumsong
19 Paro
20 Palladino
23 Guzman
25 Zalayeta
32 Marchionni
Superb!!!:tup:

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
My lineup:

Buffon

Balzaretti - Boumsong - Kovac - Chiellini

Marchionni - Paro - Zanetti - Nedved

Del Piero - Trezeguet

We need the three points. I don't care if we play ugly as long as we get the frickin' 3 points!

On paper Juventus are twice as strong as Vicenza but football isn't played on paper, it's played on the pitch. And of course Deschamps has instructed the team to play better than vs. Rimini.

The group needs time to train together and play maybe 5-10 matches before we can expect to reach top form. But until then we can only hope we manage to get the points needed.

No room for more screw ups... Boumsong and Kovac have got to get their act together. We need all 11 men fighting 90 minutes. I am confident that if we play with heart and love for the jersey we can easily beat Vicenza.

Finally I have prayed to God that Juventus will get back to Serie A. But the players themselves need to show more spirit to deserve God's help!!

Forza Juventus!!!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Alexander said:
My lineup:

Buffon

Balzaretti - Boumsong - Kovac - Chiellini

Marchionni - Paro - Zanetti - Nedved

Del Piero - Trezeguet

We need the three points. I don't care if we play ugly as long as we get the frickin' 3 points!

On paper Juventus are twice as strong as Vicenza but football isn't played on paper, it's played on the pitch. And of course Deschamps has instructed the team to play better than vs. Rimini.

The group needs time to train together and play maybe 5-10 matches before we can expect to reach top form. But until then we can only hope we manage to get the points needed.

No room for more screw ups... Boumsong and Kovac have got to get their act together. We need all 11 men fighting 90 minutes. I am confident that if we play with heart and love for the jersey we can easily beat Vicenza.

Finally I have prayed to God that Juventus will get back to Serie A. But the players themselves need to show more spirit to deserve God's help!!

Forza Juventus!!!
I would try the same one,only doubts about Balzaretti-Birindelli and Marchionni-Camoranesi.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
giovanotti said:
Great to see good old partnership "Trez-Del Piero".:tup:

But Giannichedda as DC...now,I'm even more convinced that Boumsong was a mistake.:pumpkin:
I am thinking the same thing.....

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
hopefully

Buffon

Balza Kovac Tudor Chiellini

Marchionni Giannichedda Paro Nedved

Bojinov Del Piero

Note:

-Kovac & Tudor are our cb`s this year; leave boumsong, birindelli out
-Sorry for all camo fans but leave Camoranesi out till january(or till the season ends). he doesent care about juve and has forgotten from who he get hes name (juventus). + hes responsible for the cup-out, last champions league..etc i really dont know why we didnt get rid of him in the summer
- maybe we have to change nedved to the right side out of the camo thing(flank to young, every team would play that side against us)or chiellini with balza
- trez at the start on the bench, obvisouly if he plays like in the past then he will play alongside del piero, and bojinov on the bench(as replacment for alex(or pavel or even marchionni).

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
I doubt DD will forget the idea of Boumsong after one mistake in one match...

I'm not defending Boumsong but afterall he has more games to prove his worth before Deschamps will replace him.

With that said, I am waiting for Tudor. I believe Tudor and Kovac would turn out to be a strong central defence considering the fact that we're in Serie B.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
yes its tomorrow.

Sucking hell was going through the channels on my tv adn i noticed i had Rai Sport Sat not Rai international! FUCK! I'm screwed. I still have hope that i see it cause last year i remember seeing a game of Napoli

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
to be honest im much concerned about our scoring ability than our defence right now. we just have to score first we need to attack from the first min, we have the players to do so so lets hope the play with all that they got

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)