Serie B: Juventus vs Vicenza [09/16/2006] (9 Viewers)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Juve_Kosova said:
hmmm.. i remember him as attacking midfielder from FM2005...

de ceglie can play anywhere on the left thats why i pray he can become good, 2 years ago he used to play attacking midfielder on the elft with our priamvera but he has been turned into a left winger i hope he gets some playing time

Buy on AliExpress.com

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Paro: “We’ve learned our lesson”

We sat down with the boss and talked about what we need to improve on, but Juve players are great champions and they know what to do when they take to the field. We’ll still be looking to give something more on Saturday though”. Matteo Paro is positive his team will be back in Serie A next season, despite the draw against Rimini on opening the day of the championship. “It wasn’t the best start, we were obviously hoping to win the game, but it’s better we experience that kind of disappointment at the very beginning as it’s given us an important taste of what’s in store for us this season. We need to work harder and be a little more nasty”.
The Primavera graduate has excelled under the tutelage of Didier Deschamps. “It’s flattering he has put so much faith in me as we haven’t known each other for long. He gave me my chance during the summer friendlies and so far I’ve managed to hold on to my place. However, I need to stay fit and play well if I’m going to continue challenging for that midfield spot”. Although he is never shy in front of goal, as Rimini’s defence will testify, Matteo is happy to let others grab the headlines: “I’m a midfielder who likes to run around a lot and win back possession. We have some fantastic attacking players in the side and it’s my job to make sure they see enough of the ball. We have great wingers and as with any team, it’s important we play to our strengths”. Paro is confident his time will find their stride soon enough. “I’ve played in Serie B before with Crotone so I know the risks we can expect to encounter over the course of the championship. It’s a new reality for many of our players who have only ever experienced the top division, but I know it’s just a matter of getting used to the new environment. Serie B is more aggressive, the grounds are smaller, the pitches uglier, but truly great players know how to adapt. We already have superior technical ability so mentally, it wont take much to make the difference”.
The 23 year old revealed how the team are preparing themselves for games against relatively unknown opposition. “The boss does his research and then explains to us the way they play. He gives us a list of their characteristics so we know all about their strengths and weaknesses”. Paro’s successful transition from Primavera talent to first team regular will hopefully inspire other products of the Bianconeri’s youth team ranks to reach the top. “With Juve a permanent fixture in Serie A and it wasn’t always easy for youth team players to break through into the first team. After the events of this summer, some of the younger players like myself have been called upon and it’s up to us to make the most of our chance. Hopefully our example will give other youngsters the belief they can make it this far”. And a final word on Saturday’s clash with Vicenza. “The criticism we received after Rimini was justified, the club has every right to expect more from us. We’re just hoping we can make them smile on Saturday.

juventus.com

lets hope we dont have another disappointing game

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Buffon
Balzaretti Kovac Boumsong Chiellini
---------------Zanetti Paro
Marchionni -------------------- Guzman
---------- Trezeguet Del Piero

This is how I would go

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
ZhiXin said:
Buffon

This is how I would go
Wouldn't u prefer Giannicheda? I think he plays the better defensive position, C.Zannetti is more agile and a better man marker.

---------Bffn
Balz--Kov--Bum--Chile
Camo----Gia-----Paro/Ned
---Marchi-----Palla
----------Trez

I'd go for this formation

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
- vOnAm - said:
Wouldn't u prefer Giannicheda? I think he plays the better defensive position, C.Zannetti is more agile and a better man marker.

---------Bffn
Balz--Kov--Bum--Chile
Camo----Gia-----Paro/Ned
---Marchi-----Palla
----------Trez

I'd go for this formation
Of course I would love Gianni, but I want to see how Zanetti turns out.

How about playing a 4-5-1 like Chelsea? It could prove handy as well

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
ZhiXin said:
Of course I would love Gianni, but I want to see how Zanetti turns out.

How about playing a 4-5-1 like Chelsea? It could prove handy as well
Yeah, I'd like to see him too, considering he did come from the scuddetto winning team. :D

4-5-1 Chelsea..hmm, it would work, but then again, the defenses of italian teams are better than the premier league, even in serie B IMO.

We have teams who are gonna sit back and wait plus the pace of the game is slower thus harder to break down than in Premier league. We play that formation, im afraid we will control midfield with 60% possession, yet not create a single golden opportunity.

u think we can break teams down with 4-5-1? how'd dyu think it'll look like?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
- vOnAm - said:
Yeah, I'd like to see him too, considering he did come from the scuddetto winning team. :D

4-5-1 Chelsea..hmm, it would work, but then again, the defenses of italian teams are better than the premier league, even in serie B IMO.

We have teams who are gonna sit back and wait plus the pace of the game is slower thus harder to break down than in Premier league. We play that formation, im afraid we will control midfield with 60% possession, yet not create a single golden opportunity.

u think we can break teams down with 4-5-1? how'd dyu think it'll look like?
I have this in mind

----------------Buffon-----------------
----------Gianni Paro Nedved
Marchionni -------------------- Guzman/Palladino
---------------- Trezeguet --------------

Paro to play something like Ballack, I guess it can work, but what worries me more is having Boumsong at defence

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
ZhiXin said:
I have this in mind

----------------Buffon-----------------
----------Gianni Paro Nedved
Marchionni -------------------- Guzman/Palladino
---------------- Trezeguet --------------

Paro to play something like Ballack, I guess it can work, but what worries me more is having Boumsong at defence
Thats actually similar to the formation I suggested except that I'd use 4-3-3, meaning that Marchionni and Palladino wont come back to cover.

Im guessin that by ur 4-5-1, all the 5 midfielders will have some defensive duties?

Anyhow, I think ur formation might work also, since its similar. Neddy and Paro could come forward. I was impressed with Camo in the first game.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Vinman said:
no one has DP in their lineups ???
Well, you could easily put DP in Palla's position. Which I would do if I were the real manager of the time, considering his influence on the team, but I feel that Palla would be more effective from the start.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Camoranesi’s relationship with the club seems to be worsening day after day, with reports suggesting that the now fully fit international will not play against Vicenza.

Football Italia

------------------------------------------

I think we should have given him the chance to leave along with Trezeguet...

I don't think a desireless player will be any good for the team, if not on the pitch, he'll be hurting the off pitch mood...

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
The formation for tommorrow:

Formation: 4-4-2

Gk: Buffon
Rb: Birindelli
Cb: Giannichedda
Cb: Kovac
Lb: Chiellini
Rm: Marchionni
Cm: C.Zanetti
Cm: Paro
Lm: Nedved
Att: Trezeguet
Att: Del Piero

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Dalton said:

Giannichedda as a CB??

Awesome, but where did you get your formation from??

And where the hell is Balzaretti??

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
It's not official but Giannichedda had played as a center back in some friendlies and even with Lazio he had played in that position.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Seems that al jazzera will air the match : some guys from juventusmania.net called the channel and they were informed that the match against vicenza will be broadcast

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Dalton said:

Great to see good old partnership "Trez-Del Piero".:tup:

But Giannichedda as DC...now,I'm even more convinced that Boumsong was a mistake.:pumpkin:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
ZhiXin said:
Buffon

This is how I would go
Guzman ahead of Nedved, Camoranesi, Bojinov, Palladino??? :wth:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)