Serie B: Juventus vs Spezia [06-10-2007] (7 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i agree with ahmedios and christina there was def no motivation and no great tactican in this game the entire team was laid back.

oh well who cares we r back in seria A despite having a -9 point deduction. if any one is angry its def conte.

i like to think of todays game as the calm before the juventus storm next season when we play in seria A.

finally no more seria B match threads after today!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
forgot to metion the only super cool thing about tonight was the hand gesture trez gave to the management well deserved by secco and co ( keep it up andu will be seeing loads of those from the players and the fans) cammo is def next......

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Bisco, I'm afraid there will be no storm, only calm. :irritated
exactly!!! :pint: :pint: trust me the storm is coming on the likes of inter, and the whole lot of seria A clubs. we just need to straighten up and sort our selves out. i have faith in the team, and the coach as for the board enough is said really and after tonight i am sure there will be a fiasco about them tomorrow.

the players, and us fans have tasted a very bitter season and this will be the biggest motivation for next season.

OP
Christina

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
  • Thread Starter #358
    exactly!!! :pint: :pint: trust me the storm is coming on the likes of inter, and the whole lot of seria A clubs. we just need to straighten up and sort our selves out. i have faith in the team, and the coach as for the board enough is said really and after tonight i am sure there will be a fiasco about them tomorrow.

the players, and us fans have tasted a very bitter season and this will be the biggest motivation for next season.
    Revenge is sweet. :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    no doubt about that!!!

i've seen the worest season ever as a supporter really. when u go to uni with a bunch of inter tossers and rejects who keep saying juventus who?? or juve are cheaters, or bull **** like do u still like juventus everysingle day its really worth looking forward too :D

i am sure ahmedios understands my point he lives here and knows the crap we get from tossers.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    I have. But I just demand ONE TOP SIGNING.

I hope so :pint: But I'm not sure about the board. It seems that they're living on a planet and the fans are on a different planet. Anyways, I'm waiting for such a fiasco and a boiling summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)