Serie B: Juventus vs Cesena [01-16-2006] (34 Viewers)

lil zlatan

Mar 5, 2006
What the hell will happen if we lose more than one match in this forum??

We're a football club, and we're prone to win or lose, because simply no club in the world can always win and never lose...

Stop acting as if we were humilated all the season...

Any club in Juventus' situation would have the same situation like now, and it's so natural for a club mostly of youngsters to decrease its morale during the winter transfer period because simply, the new management seems not talking with players like the past, and nobody of our youngsters feels the security in the club until this transfer period is over...

The players have to be given a chance to know what the hell is happeneing in the club...

And finally, I don't want to find execuses, but you can't humilate all the players just because of some poor results... Most of those players are doing an abnormal season and we reward them by insulting them and wanting to slap them!!!!!!

wonderful post!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Mirante
Zebina Piccolo Kovac Balza
Camo-Zanetti-Paro-Nedved
Palladino/Bojinov-Del Piero
Nedved is suspended, Kovač is utter crap in Juve, Zanetti is not ready for 90 minutes and DD won´t start Bojinov even in our dreams.

Yeah, we'll try to call Secco maybe he'll find a position for you at this club.
Could you try to stop replying to my posts? Thank you in advance.

And Rebel, you are right about Chiarenza part, but that´s not my point.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Nedved is suspended, Kovač is utter crap in Juve, Zanetti is not ready for 90 minutes and DD won´t start Bojinov even in our dreams.

Could you try to stop replying to my posts? Thank you in advance.
Yeah, I didn't know Pavel was still suspended. Kovac? You got any better solution coachy mark? I read that Zanetti is able to start the game, so why not start him and then sub him.

I want you to be my friend, thats why I can't stop replying to your posts.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I want you to be my friend, thats why I can't stop replying to your posts.
We can be friends when you realise that you are not the smartest person on the planet.

And when you stop being arrogant.

In the meantime, please ignore me like I do with you.

Thank you... :pint:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We can be friends when you realise that you are not the smartest person on the planet.

And when you stop being arrogant.

In the meantime, please ignore me like I do with you.

Thank you... :pint:
don't do this to me, please re-consider being my friend.....promise I'll change!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Ayre b 7azna:D

w b hayda li 7atet souret robinho 3ala his avatar:p, ma bade 2oul esmo:D
Juventuz rules

The rules apply to all boards at Juventuz. The owner and moderators of Juventuz reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Failure in following our rules will result in a warning and in some cases a ban. These rules may be updated without notice, so keep an eye on them.

DO NOT!

Post in any language other than English.
Use foul and abusive language.
Use a signature larger than 4 lines of standard text.
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
Post full nudity pictures/videos, or other pictures/videos that could offend
Advertise or spam.
Write in CAPITAL LETTERS.
Double post.
Ask to be a moderator.
Pretend to be a moderator, or act as though you are a moderator.
Revive dead topics, if a thread is several months old there is no good reason to drag it back up.
Say anything if you have nothing to say.
Open a new thread just to ask a question or just to post a new article, use the search function first, it might get your answer first and keep the forums tidier.
Derail threads where there is serious discussion going on.
Post live match updates in the match thread, there is a special thread for that.

don't do this to me, please re-consider being my friend.....promise I'll change!
:yawn:

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Under what statistics exactly?

Don´t talk to me about statisctics, cause I´m running that.

Juventus were superior to these teams since November: Verona and Lecce.

Other teams were on our level, some of them even owned us like Genoa and Mantova.

We were lucky enough to win some games by 1-0, that showes how much strong we are.

FFS, we are the laughing stock in Italy.

What´s the excuse now?

Deschamps said correctly that the players don´t have the right mentality...
i dont get it, we have been playingf with a number of inexperienced players for a while now and people want to exclude that fact

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)