Serie B: Juventus vs Cesena [01-16-2006] (48 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
"La Juventus comunica che a causa di un grave incidente che ha colpito la Societa la gara di questa sera non sara disputata."

This is what's writing on Juventus channel.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Due giovani delle squadre giovanili della Juventus sono annegati oggi pomeriggio in un laghetto all'interno del centro sportivo della Juventus di Vinovo (Torino). Per questo motivo la partita tra la Juventus e il Cesena, in programma questa sera allo stadio Olimpico, è stata annullata

Secondo quanto si è appreso dai carabinieri, i due ragazzi, che facevano parte della squadra Berretti, sono morti cercando di recuperare alcuni palloni finiti in un laghetto al termine di una partita. Le vittime sono Riccardo Meli, fiorentino, e Alessio Ferramosca, di Torino, entrambi di 17 anni. Quando alcuni inservienti hanno visto gli indumenti appesi nello spogliatoio senza la presenza dei ragazzi, è scattato l' allarme.

hope someone can translate it

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
I wish the young Juventus players the best of luck. Let's pray for the miracle that they survive. In case they die I hope they rest in peace in heaven.

Honestly, I'm in a state of shock...

Lucia

Sep 8, 2006
According to the Carabinieri they are "victims". I guess they are dead. They were 17. They've drowned in the Vinovo center. According to the Carabinieri they were trying to catch some balls that had fallen in the little lake there is in the center.

RIP

:cry: :disagree: :cry: :disagree: :cry: :disagree: :cry:

R.I.P

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
man whata sad thing to happen does anyone remember when it was the rome derby and the game was cancelled at half time becuase some kid got hit by a car outside the stadium

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
ITS OFFICIAL

Two guys from the Primavera team. (17 years-old both) died looking for a ball in a lake during their training sessions. Cesena and Juventus got to an agreement to cancel the game because of this incident.

R.I.P

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yes, sounds like it happened this afternoon. Two players drowned trying to retreive footballs in the lake during some play. :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)