Serie B: Juventus vs Cesena [01-16-2006] (60 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
to beleive in boumsong is as if to belive that the world war 2 never existed...
Give the man a fvcking chance ffs, lets not judge him the way lot of you judged Appiah and Alessio before and many others....He's playing in serie b, new country, new atmosphere, still doesn't know the lang, lets wait and judge him in serie A, can we???

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
No! Don´t give Boumsong any chance, infact let´s shoot him right away. :faq1:

And what´s this nonsense about referee, will we now keep whining about every one of them?

We must win, no matter who is the referee and no matter what are his decisions...Juventus is not the only one who has suffered some bad referee decisions...

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
does anybody know a internet page which would send me a sms with the results after the game ended ? like kicker.de in germany. but it must support serie b games... cause i will not be at home and there won´t be any internet connection near me. and i MUST get the result :)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
No! Don´t give Boumsong any chance, infact let´s shoot him right away. :faq1:

And what´s this nonsense about referee, will we now keep whining about every one of them?

We must win, no matter who is the referee and no matter what are his decisions...Juventus is not the only one who has suffered some bad referee decisions...
its 15 matches gone and in B, n he still play like shit...:disagree:
shoot him or give him to inter as a xmas gift :D :smoke:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

does anybody know a internet page which would send me a sms with the results after the game ended ? like kicker.de in germany. but it must support serie b games... cause i will not be at home and there won´t be any internet connection near me. and i MUST get the result :)
sorry if this sounds rude, but don't you have friends? :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
first you say that jazeera won't show the match, then everyone swears to them, after a day or two you say they will.. isn't this stupid to do it in each Juve matchday??

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Give the man a fvcking chance ffs, lets not judge him the way lot of you judged Appiah and Alessio before and many others....He's playing in serie b, new country, new atmosphere, still doesn't know the lang, lets wait and judge him in serie A, can we???

Why not? When these two were judged, they WERE playing very poorly.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
give the man a fucken chance? i havent been watchin the man playing only at juventus, and boumsong havent bein sucking for the last season, he has been sucking for the last 3 seasons... if you want to keep belivinng in him suite urself, he is not even good for serie b mind you seire a

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)