Serie B: Juventus vs Cesena [01-16-2006] (48 Viewers)

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
Originally Posted by m_elayyan
looking at the Serie B table , cesena lost only 3 times in the last 15 games , so they are tough
:agree: they've been doing good , last game was a draw against Napoli
i dont expect more that one goal, they will be very defensive..

first place looks so good:D
now we have to stay on top!
FORZAA JUVEE:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Juve should use their heads adn try to adapt Palladino into Nedved's role and thus we will not need to splash money on a new left winger
:agree:

In a training match today, the following teams played against each other.

1: Mirante, Birindelli, Kovac, Piccolo, Balzaretti, Camoranesi, Zanetti, Marchisio,Guzman, Bojinov and Trezeguet

vs

2:Belardi, Urbano, Boumsong, Chiellini, De Ceglie, Rodriguez, Paro, Nedved, Palladino, Del Piero and Zalayeta.
Who was better?

Cesena results this season

Spezia 1 - 1 Cesena
Cesena 3 - 1 Crotone
Vicenza 0 - 1 Cesena
Cesena 3 - 3 Pescara
Bologna 1 - 1 Cesena
Cesena 1 - 0 Bari
Genoa 4 - 3 Cesena
Cesena 2 - 0 Arezzo
Cesena 0 - 1 Triestina
Mantova 4 - 3 Cesena
Cesena 2 - 1 Frosinone
Modena 0 - 1 Cesena
Cesena 1 - 1 Rimini
Albinoleffe 3 - 3 Cesena
Cesena 1 - 1 Napoli

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Everybody can miss a clean ball, even Paul Robinson, English NT goalkeeper...
sure...even buffon in his early days with Juve missed an easy ball in Parma game!!! and we lost that game :D
but judging Boumsong overall performance, makes me worried a lot :smoke:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Deschamps eyes strong Juve Thursday 14 December, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didier Deschamps says Juventus will do all they can to be as competitive as possible next season. “We all want to be protagonists in Serie A,” he noted.
Several Bianconeri stars, including David Trezeguet and Mauro Camoranesi, have underlined this week that they would only remain if the club bring in some top players next summer.
“Their request had nothing strange about it and I agree with them,” said Deschamps on Thursday afternoon.
“We want to be protagonists in Serie A. It is obvious that we will need important players to do so, men who can make the difference and who have international experience.
“In any case, I want my men to focus on this season as there is plenty of time to think about next year.
“We must not take promotion for granted. There are still 27 matches until the end and we need to concentrate,” explained the Coach.
Leaders Juve, who will host Cesena on Friday at the Stadio Olimpico, are unbeaten so far even if the tactician knows that a defeat may be just around the corner.
“We have to hate the idea of being defeated and I have told my men that we must always play to win,” he stated.
“However, the chances of getting beaten sooner or later increase as every game goes by.
“We can be held to a draw by Napoli or Genoa, but the mentality must be a winning one. We are not forced to win anymore, but we must keep contact and remain at the top.
“I prefer being ahead and having to watch my back rather than being behind and having to chase,” concluded Deschamps.
Trezeguet and Cristiano Zanetti will both be available for Friday’s match, although the World Cup finalist is not expected to start and will probably replace captain Alex Del Piero at some stage during the tie.
Juventus (probable): Buffon; Birindelli, Kovac, Boumsong, Balzaretti; Paro, Zanetti, Camoranesi; Del Piero, Zalayeta, Bojinov
source: channel 4:smoke:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Serie B Tim - 14 dic 2006 - 14:43

Juventus – Cesena, i convocati

1 Buffon
2 Birindelli
3 Chiellini
4 Kovac
6 Zanetti
9 Bojinov
10 Del Piero
12 Mirante
13 Piccolo
14 Balzaretti
15 Marchisio
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
18 Boumsong
19 Paro
20 Palladino
23 Guzman
25 Zalayeta
27 Zebina
29 De Ceglie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)