Serie B: Juventus vs Bologna [05-12-2007] (17 Viewers)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Cheating my arse. Its a pathetic self serving bias. There are questionable calls in every game, but the second it involves Juve, its front page news.

Juve have suffered more than any other club in serie b in terms of getting shit calls. Whether it be not calling penalties, overly harsh suspensions, or getting goals called back. Dont expect them to report that though. Instead, they would rather report on a system, which despite the raping Juventus have taken, is still in place, despite match fixing never having anything to do with our punishment in the 1st place. Their ignorant fools, but this how things work in Italy, unfortunately.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
DD: "It was a generous penalty, but still a penalty."

I think he should shut up sometimes:lol:
Hhahaha :rofl:

Btw I suppose we will never call Giovinco "grande" :D

And question about those demonstration, they demonstrated against what/who???
(I've red few posts above they were against managment in favour of Gigli and co., and I don't get it??

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
It didn't exactly go like that. :D
They asked him if it wasn't strange/a pity if "these things" always happened in the Juve-Bologna matches.
He answered that he felt sorry if Bologna thought they deserved more, but underlined that the journalist had said something important, calling the one on Marchionni a generous penalty: it means it was a penalty. There was a contact and it was a foul. It can happen that such penalties aren't awarded, but this one was.

Hhahaha :rofl:

Btw I suppose we will never call Giovinco "grande" :D

And question about those demonstration, they demonstrated against what/who???
(I've red few posts above they were against managment in favour of Gigli and co., and I don't get it??
It was against the management (with the exception of Blanc), especially against Secco and Bettega, judged not competent to deal with the mercato.
This was the official reason behind the demonstration, but what really is wrong is that with the new laws made after the Catania incidents, the organized groups of Ultras aren't to receive financial support from the clubs anymore. This means that they haven't seen big money from the club since january/february.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
About Del Piero vs Trezeguet bullshit.

Where the hell were you guys last match, when after Trez scored, him and DP hugged right away and celebrated the goal together lol

Then again, tbh honest there's a lil' selfishness from both of them sometimes, but that's absolutely normal for strikers imo, not a big deal.

PS I still think that it's time for Trez to leave, and we should get Huntelaar instead :D

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I really can't believe that our fans are that stupid to protest against the board and transfer policy almost two months before mercato's gonna open :disagree:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
compliments to Dominc,Vinni,Mike and Swag for the ratings

what i liked about the game is that we were playing like a big team again, not rushing after we were behind.Taking our time and creating good chances.

Credit goes to the players and to DD for that.

Demonstration was good to a certain extent but the fans have to remember that it will be really tough in this mercato even with the extra money we have(just look at the frings situation)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
good and important win , Giovinco really have skills of a playmaker , he needs to play in every match IMO , dp wasted many chances , he could have passed to trez in many occasions.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
That there was a clear penalty for us in the first half and that one (not only one, but this was incredibly clear) of the offsides against us was inexistent.
The penalty on Marchionni could have been given or not, it shouldn't have been a scandal either way..
Probably, just before today's game there has been a demonstration against the management (and in favour of Blanc, Didì and the players).

His name is (was) Chicco and he's one of the 2 victims of a schoolbus accident happened in Vercelli a couple of days ago. The family of one of the two kids that have died is close to Balza's one.
RIP children. My condolences - it's a hard thing to bear - losing a child.
As for Giovinco, he is 1,66 m tall (officially, he seems shorter to me), 60 kg of weight (Del Piero: 1,73, 73 kg). Great talent, though :)
giovinco needs more time :) he can become a excellent player for juventus :D
:agree: He's a good prospect, who cares about his height. As the saying goes: -
Good things come in small packages.

It didn't exactly go like that. :D
They asked him if it wasn't strange/a pity if "these things" always happened in the Juve-Bologna matches.
He answered that he felt sorry if Bologna thought they deserved more, but underlined that the journalist had said something important, calling the one on Marchionni a generous penalty: it means it was a penalty. There was a contact and it was a foul. It can happen that such penalties aren't awarded, but this one was.
No doubt this was twisted by the guttersnipes into "Deschamps admits Juve were unfairly awarded a penalty". Whereas, in reality, we should have been awarded two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)