Serie B: Juventus vs Bologna [05-12-2007] (72 Viewers)

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
For the minor teams in seria B , matches against Juve were matches of their lives, so they brought 120% in it , like in the case of Albinoleffe who was formed in 1998 and got the chance to play against mighty Juventus. I think that Bologna will want to play football after all , and not to defend with 10 man behind the ball for 90 min.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
its good to see Zanetti and especially Zebina back as they will give us assurances in the back which we need against opposition like Bologna.

We did well all year in those big games, i think we will continue.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
For the minor teams in seria B , matches against Juve were matches of their lives, so they brought 120% in it , like in the case of Albinoleffe who was formed in 1998 and got the chance to play against mighty Juventus. I think that Bologna will want to play football after all , and not to defend with 10 man behind the ball for 90 min.
That was my first thought too. Then I remembered that they are not far behind us and will possibly be fighting for the third place, so they won't be giving anything away. In fact, I suspect that they will not only be difficult to play, but will also be doing "dying swan" acts if a Juve player as much as breathes on them.

i hope referee won't be a problem this time, be fair and professional.
since last summer, we have to fight for those stupid referees all season long.
We've been having to contend with that ever since moratti used the gazetta dello sport to spread lies about us.

BTW, who are the match officials today?

metalhead

Sep 23, 2005
Juventus fans are gonna protest against Bolognia tonight. They're angry with Secco and the club's transfer policy. They dont want any champions sold to Inter and they will probably stay silent during the match.

This is gonna be on a day when the club will be celebrating mothers' day; they are distributing 15000 heart balloons and 1500 roses :shifty:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Juventus fans are gonna protest against Bolognia tonight. They're angry with Secco and the club's transfer policy. They dont want any champions sold to Inter and they will probably stay silent during the match.This is gonna be on a day when the club will be celebrating mothers' day; they are distributing 15000 heart balloons and 1500 roses :shifty:
metal head whats this about?? who r we going to sell to inter????

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
the game is on jsc +1 and its starts at 1400 gmt.
I check the schedule of Al Jazeera Sports the night before our matchday regularly and it never let me down. It made us an unforgettable favour by airing 95% of Juventus matches so far this term. :)

Regarding today's match, all I have to say is that Nedved is suspended. :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)