[Serie B] Juventus - Rimini [04-17-2007] (1 Viewer)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Hey

I'm going to the game saturday, but i haven't been at the olimpico before, so could anyone please telle me which curva the juve tifosi are standing on??

I'm flying down there from Denmark to see the game so i want so be sure that i'm at the right curva.

Forza Juve
Lucky you! Enjoy yourself & bring us back some pics!
BTW, welcome to the forums.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Im all pumped up this is gonna be the first bianconeri game i watched on my tv this entire season i just got RAI international subscription and i cant wait for saturday morning ewwww gotta get up at 7:00 in the morning tho, a little to early

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Im all pumped up this is gonna be the first bianconeri game i watched on my tv this entire season i just got RAI international subscription and i cant wait for saturday morning ewwww gotta get up at 7:00 in the morning tho, a little to early
lets hope they show it.....................

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Good luck then, I hope you won´t get a heart-attack. :p

Do me a favour and bitchslap Deschamps and some of our players. :D

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
i don't understand you guys....you always say that juve will beat the others with big scores and that doesn't happend!!let's face it...Juve isn't playing that good right now....and rimember...we are in Serie B.....we get stupid 1-1 with teams that i haven't heard about!i think is time that someone should do something!

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
i don't understand you guys....you always say that juve will beat the others with big scores and that doesn't happend!!let's face it...Juve isn't playing that good right now....and rimember...we are in Serie B.....we get stupid 1-1 with teams that i haven't heard about!i think is time that someone should do something!
im getting naked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)