[Serie B] Juventus-Brescia (11/01/06) (13 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Juventus are currently just 6 points behind Serie B leaders Genoa, but the Bianconeri have a game in hand against Brescia which they will play tonight in a bid to decrease the gap down to 3 points.
Didier Deschamps is convinced that it will not be too long before the Old Lady takes the top spot in Serie B, despite facing a stiff opposition tonight against Brescia.
"There are still 7-8 matches before Christmas and we can hope to do well.
"On top before Christmas? Even before if possible. Brescia is a team with an elevated technical base. They take great care about the ball possession and play open football, even though in the last match they closed down a bit, maybe because they were coming from two consecutive defeats and did not want to risk."
Juventus have currently 13 points from 8 matches, but Deschamps squad would actually have 22 points if it was not for the 9 point penalty (which was decreased from the initial 17 last week).

Buy on AliExpress.com

chieywaloo

Aug 15, 2006
The match is starting in an hour time, which is 11.30pm overhere. I'm having an exam tmr morning and may not be able to stay up late til d match ends. But I hope it will be a potent win.
Anyway... all the best my beloved Juventus. And Happy Birthday :)
How wonderful life is with Juve around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)