[Serie B] Juventus-Brescia (11/01/06) (2 Viewers)

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Brescia

PLD W D L F AG PTS
8 4 2 2 8 7 14

So, not exactly free-scoring but, on the other hand, a relatively tight unit defensively.

Looks like they are going to crowd the midfield and hope for a breakaway
goal on the counterattack. DD needs to deploy high tempo match strategy to score early goal to wreck their spoiling tactics.

Psychologically speaking, a win here is doubly important. It will take us into 4th in the table and set us up nicely for the visit at Naples next Monday ahead of our Neopolitan friends.

Belardi, your post has the kick-off time on Wednesday as as 18.30 CET whereas Juventus.it has the start time as 17.30.

Is this something to do with clock time changes in Europe?

OP
belardi

belardi

Sep 6, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    actually,I am not familiar with the clock time in Europe
    I changed as you say, subject to Juventus.it

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    this may be the 1st home match where Juve may not get 3 points...I expect Brescia to be quite defensive but Juve should manage to get a result

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    biggest test for us yet. We will need all the team on form, as Brescia r a very tough team. Will be the most interesting game yet imo.
    Also after this game we will be 3 points away from the leaders Genoa, and considering we dont play them for a while we will need the win to keep up with the pace

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    I think JUVE will rise in this important occasion and will show a good performance...Serie A is a more reality now and this an extra motive to the squad.... i go for 2 or 3 -nill for the scorline:agree:

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    This match i would go for this formation

---------Buffon---------------------
    Birindelli--------Kovac--------Boumsong-----------Chiellini
    Camoranesi--------Zanetti----------Paro-------------Nedved
    -------------Del piero-------------Bojinov------------------

Then during the match i'd take off Birindelli and put on Balzaretti, Camoranesi and put on Marchionni and Nedved and put on Giannichedda.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    i would actually start with Gianni in this game.They r not an easy team going forward and will cause us problems. Gianni would provide us with more cover infront of the backline.

zanetti will go froward and support the front line.

i have a feeling Trezi will score in this game.

Lilith

Immortelle
    May 19, 2006
    sateeh said:
    biggest test for us yet. We will need all the team on form, as Brescia r a very tough team. Will be the most interesting game yet imo.
    Also after this game we will be 3 points away from the leaders Genoa, and considering we dont play them for a while we will need the win to keep up with the pace
    I just hope they use this to keep them motivated throughout the whole game and go for the win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)