Serie B: Crotone - Juventus [19/9/06] (7 Viewers)

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #724

Apparently Bojinov has been widely influenced by Luca Toni, and he puts 1 more goal to his account for safety reasons

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Just one question.........

im very curious about Mr Boum-bastic performance..:pumpkin:

how he was??

But... awin is a win!!! lets go on :D

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
    Hydde said:
    Just one question.........

im very curious about Mr Boum-bastic performance..:pumpkin:

how he was??

But... awin is a win!!! lets go on :D
    i can't compare to his past two game, coz i didn't see them, but yesterday all defence, including boumsong, was pretty solid

Sep 19, 2006
    Azzurri7 said:
    Like I said before, "Balza will become the new Zambrotta in our team" mark my words;).
    the problem with this guy is that he is Unstable,he has his ups & downs! The first game he was so bad this game he was on fire! unlike zambo who was the most stable player I've ever seen in my life! that man played seasons with the same stable perfermance!! I always though that he will be our next captain after alex!! miss u Zambo!!!

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Juve per sempre said:
    I think bomsong will take Thuram's steps in Juve ], he will be important & solid but he will always have some ugly mistakes!
    Thuram never did those silly mistakes that Boumsong already did

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    great win, just saw the goals and great play by Balza to set up the third goal.Heard he played well.So thats great

Guys who watched the game...could u inform us how the players did ?Especially Boumsong ?

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
    Sep 12, 2006
    Boumsong played ok, was a little nervous everytime he had to pass back to Buffon (understandable after Rimini!), he overhit a couple of times so as not to make the same mistake. His goal was probably what he needed, settled down after that.

One thing I think was obvious, we missed Ale & Paro's creativity in the middle of the pitch. Playing Zanetti & Giannichedda together was like a return to Capello, even if it was understandable considering the heart of Crotone.

A great team performance all round - Biri was immense at back & as Captain, Zalayeta ran himself into ground.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    JuveAdam said:
    Boumsong played ok, was a little nervous everytime he had to pass back to Buffon (understandable after Rimini!), he overhit a couple of times so as not to make the same mistake. His goal was probably what he needed, settled down after that.

One thing I think was obvious, we missed Ale & Paro's creativity in the middle of the pitch. Playing Zanetti & Giannichedda together was like a return to Capello, even if it was understandable considering the heart of Crotone.

A great team performance all round - Biri was immense at back & as Captain, Zalayeta ran himself into ground.

now after playing a correct game and scoring the second goal yesterday he will gain confidence and will train more to prove his worth. As zidane said once a time, juventus are probably the team where he trained, prepared and worked a lot. I'm expecting Boom to come out with a marvellous season..
    give the guy some time !

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    gray said:
    Rab, may I kindly ask you not to use that abbreviation of Bojinov's name?

Nothing personal; it's just that, in Korean, 'Boji' is slang for the female genitalia.

Cheers :)
    I didn't know that, Sure no problem Graham:pint:

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Am sure all tecnical aspects of the match have been discussed so here are my favourite non-technical moments:
    1. Celebration of the 2nd goal was intense! Neddy was especially enthusiastic. This shows team spirit & bonding.
    2. Did you see how Balza kept screaming (urging) Bojinov on to continue & score the 3rd goal? Awesome!!!
    3. Doesn't it make you feel a bit special the way all the towns we visit go into a frenzy? :D

Sep 19, 2006
    sateeh said:
    Thuram never did those silly mistakes that Boumsong already did
    as much as i like thuram! in the last 2 years he made lots of silly mistakes but that coz he was gettin older & slower!!!! in his days with Lippi he was always stable as a right back & when lippi made him center back he was a rock like the game against barca in CL 2003!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)