Serie B: Crotone - Juventus [19/9/06] (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Del Piero's injury isn't a big deal. Bojinov should partner Trezeguet in attack and Balzaretti should displace Birindelli at right back.

zlallesandro

Nov 29, 2004
Rhizoid said:
Not that I'm an expert in French language, but mate, I really cracked up when I read that :howler:

Did you mean to say "abonnement"? :D Abbonemang that's too funny.... :rofl2:
no offense dude........:)

Anyways, I just came back from playing football [I won, woohoo]...I'll try to post a preview tomorrow.....just keep in mind that Crotone are the Serie B version of "Siena" i.e. Juventus Satellite-Club. :D
hehe no my friend.. abbonemang is a Swedish word for.. hmm let me see subscription (?) i think. :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
zlallesandro said:
it doesnt say so in their schedule.. but someone posted that it will show.. confusing.

But hey.. Rai 3 and Rai International isnt the same channel?
I dont know If Rai 3 is Rai International. However, I do have Rai3, never found Rai International though. So It's Indeed confusing.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
RAI tre's schedule for tomorrow..

12:00 Meteo 3
12:25 Cominciamo bene estate
13:10 TELEFILM Agenzia Rockford
14:00 Tg Regione
14:00 Tg Regione Meteo
14:20 Tg3
14:20 Meteo 3
14:50 Tgr Puliamo Il Mondo
15:05 Amazing world
15:25 Il mio paese
15:35 TELEFILM Saddle Club
16:10 Melevisione
17:00 Cose dell'altro Geo
17:40 Geo & Geo
EDIT-18:15 Meteo 3
19:00 Tg3
19:30 Tg Regione
20:00 Rai Tg Sport
20:10 Blob
20:30 Un posto al sole
21:00 Ballarò

though there is a show at like midnight:lol:
23:40 90' Minuto Serie B

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
my formation would be:
balza-kovac-zebina-chiellini
-----paro--c.zanetti---------
camo-------------------neddy
-------boji-------------------
--------------trez-----------
for the first time i put zebina in a strarting line-up but i believe he's better than all the others CB we have and that just shows how weak our backline is

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
RAI UNO DUE and TRE are 99% shown in Italy and the rest of Europe so if you have these channels they don't show Serie B or Juve.

If you live outside Europe you probably can get RAI International. Rai International broadcasts 3 different programming schedules: Rai International 1 reaches North America and Latin America, Rai International 2 goes to Australia, Rai International 3 to Asia and Africa. This channel shows Serie B and Juve(all home games + 9 away games).

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I think Zebina will do worse if he keeps up his Serie A attitude. ie Make a useless run forward, loose the ball & expect someone to cover. Serie B is more physical & the players run a lot more.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I like to see Bojinov and Trezeguet in attack , i hope our defense be solid this time , we need to keep position of the midfield and win at all costs.

Elver

Sep 15, 2005
Boji + Trez is good, but DelPiero + Trez is better :agree: . Anyway we're good in attack, we should think about our defence :eyebrows: .

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
engonga said:
my formation would be:
balza-kovac-zebina-chiellini
-----paro--c.zanetti---------
camo-------------------neddy
-------boji-------------------
--------------trez-----------
for the first time i put zebina in a strarting line-up but i believe he's better than all the others CB we have and that just shows how weak our backline is
Very probable that we'll see that formation. With Deschamps admitting that it's likely that Camoranesi, Balzaretti and Bojinov will start. Zebina will also play either today or on saturday. Maybe Balzaretti will e on the left today though with Zebina on the right and Giannichedda in midfield, as Deschamps might rest Chiellini and Paro.

http://www.juventus.com/uk/news/detail.aspx?lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1573000&ID=8743 - Deschamps speaks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)