[Serie B] Brescia vs Juventus [03-10-2007] (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
DD has to get rid of his favoritism of French players, and bring in more Italians...at least they have HEART and dont crumble under pressure
You're exactly right. Deschamps begged for Boumsong after a summer of humiliation, and now we have to deal with a season of humiliation with him on patrol. Didier should probably start rebuilding the bridges he broke with certain players who were performing at the beginning of the season (*cough* Bojinov *cough*), and haven't had a chance since then.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Tomas Rocchi, who plays for Lazio now, scored a hat-trick against us when he was playing also ironically for Brescia in season 2003/2004. By the way, Trezeguet scored a hat-trick as well in this match and the end result was 3-3.
he was playing for Empoli mate

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I wonder who else has scored a hat trick against us...I'm guessing some guys like Maradona, Van Basten, Batistuta, and of course the superstar Serafini. He's going to be telling his grandchildren about this match, and deservedly so. :confused:
The Atalanta guy before two or three seasons...

at least now we have 3 out of the next 4 games at home, so if we win these things should be back to normal. Our next four games are :

13/3 Juventus - Treviso
17/3 Juventus - Triestina
21/3 Frosinone - Juventus
25/3 Juventus - Napoli

IMO the most important are against Treviso and Napoli, which thankfully are at home
Frosinone's match is delayed until the first of May...No??

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
the word pathatic is the only thing that i can describe juve in this match , brescia desrved all the three points , all our players failed starting from buffon who was in his worst form including all the players especially trez who i want him to go to a football school to learn how to stop the ball before shooting but what do you expect when you play with under the managment of a coach like DD who know nothing in tactics and formations

mameli

Mar 11, 2007
hi all, please give me a link where i could download all the goals of brescia-juventus from?????????????????????????????? thank you in advance

mameli

Mar 11, 2007
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :) :D

Mar 24, 2006

whoaaa ??!! unbelieveable , i just come back from my department practice and i got this lame score :cry: bahh , but it's ok , jsut look at the bright side , we still leading 5 points from the 2nd :pumpkin:

reb , did u mean lazzari ? who had scored a hattrick againts us in coppa italia 2 seasons ago ? :cool:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006

Lazzari scored a hat-trick against us in the Coppa Italia.

Could be, i remeber hearing that a match was posponed till 1st may but yesterday when i went on the juve website it said it was 21st May. The Juve website sucks, As Bari had a nicer one and more user friendly, Juve should be ashamed of themselves, one of the biggest teams in the world and they dont have a website good enough for Serie B :disagree:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Looks like our defense had some major problems with Matteo Serafini :faq1:

DD is saying Juve just had an off day. While that may be true... we allowed one man to dominate. That means we simpyl failed to adjust during the game.

Who do we point the finger too? Our struggling defense or DD's tactics?
Both.

at least now we have 3 out of the next 4 games at home, so if we win these things should be back to normal. Our next four games are :

13/3 Juventus - Treviso
17/3 Juventus - Triestina
21/3 Frosinone - Juventus
25/3 Juventus - Napoli

IMO the most important are against Treviso and Napoli, which thankfully are at home
Our problem isnt in home games, and winning those home games wont change anything with our away woes, As happened before! great games at home followed by embarrassing away games!:disagree:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Our problem isnt in home games, and winning those home games wont change anything with our away woes, As happened before! great games at home followed by embarrassing away games!:disagree:
i know that, but if we can beat direct rivals for promotion at home, and build up a bit of a lead(5 points for example) then there will be less pressure for our players in the away games

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
reb , did u mean lazzari ? who had score a hattrick againts us in coppa italia 2 seasons ago ? :cool:
Lazzari scored a hat-trick against us in the Coppa Italia.
Yes, he is Lazzari...

I guess he's playing in Serie B too now...

Could be, i remeber hearing that a match was posponed till 1st may but yesterday when i went on the juve website it said it was 21st May. The Juve website sucks, As Bari had a nicer one and more user friendly, Juve should be ashamed of themselves, one of the biggest teams in the world and they dont have a website good enough for Serie B :disagree:
I found it in a reliable site:D , Mike...

http://www.freewebs.com/juverebel/index.htm?blogentryid=1307724

And yes, the official site is nothing but a big joke...

I don't understand how a big club can't have translators for more than 10 days...

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Yes, he is Lazzari...

I guess he's playing in Serie B too now...

I found it in a reliable site:D , Mike...

http://www.freewebs.com/juverebel/index.htm?blogentryid=1307724

And yes, the official site is nothing but a big joke...

I don't understand how a big club can't have translators for more than 10 days...
i think Lazzari is with Cesena,

that site sucks rebel, you should never go on it again :p

If they paid me 1000 euros a month i would say translating the site into english for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)