[Serie B] Brescia vs Juventus [03-10-2007] (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
I didnt watch the game, and I just came in and saw the scoreline!
another away defeat!
could any1 please tell me whats the different between playing home and away?!!!
please dont blame the pitch, nor the fans!
I think our approach to the away games is wrong! we lost so many points after new year!!!
Our mentality as a team and as a coach should be changed...
TBH, if we are going to play serie A (if we won promotion) in this team and in this mentality, then Im afraid we will head back to B like Milan did. :disagree:
well i had the same shock but we will do better we have to do better. and treviso at home should get us back on track

Buy on AliExpress.com

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
I think the past has proven us that we'll need the lose of points to open the minds of some players:)

We won 4-0 against a well ranked team:)
We played good then

the players thought that everything would go by hisself, they thought that they were unbeatable, maybe we need this defeat for knowing that we are beatable and that their are a couple of weak spots in the team:)

A good reason to give a little bit extra on the pitch for all the players:)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I think the past has proven us that we'll need the lose of points to open the minds of some players:)

We played good then

the players thought that everything would go by hisself, they thought that they were unbeatable, maybe we need this defeat for knowing that we are beatable and that their are a couple of weak spots in the team:)

I think players knew their team is beatable...we lost before and drew as well, how many losses do we need until we wake up?!!! :(

well i had the same shock but we will do better we have to do better. and treviso at home should get us back on track
Yet again a home game!!! :disagree: we are on track at home mate, but look at our away record lately!!! so embarrassing :tdown:

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
I think players knew their team is beatable...we lost before and drew as well, how many losses do we need until we wake up?!!! :(

Yet again a home game!!! :disagree: we are on track at home mate, but look at our away record lately!!! so embarrassing :tdown:
I'am not so sure about the first thing

But ofcourse you're right about the second :)
We aren't good away
But for every team and their support, the match against Juve, is THE match of the season...

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I'am not so sure about the first thing

But ofcourse you're right about the second :)
We aren't good away
But for every team and their support, the match against Juve, is THE match of the season...
Me too not sure, I meant they should know that they are beatable!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

We played good then

then they are idiots because they have shown just how beatable they are in this calendar year...

I had a bad feeling about this game, i have just lost confidence in our away form which is nothing short of embarassing, our away form atm is basically relegation form and it simply is not good enough, far too many teams are exposing us and by the looks of it our defence was terrible today, anyone see the game and can tell me whether we looked like amatures?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
i dotn get how they they play so bad away how mjuch harder can it be?
well it is always harder because of the fans, unfamiliar pitch and the travelling unsettles players but theres no excuse for the form to be the way it is, i just think the team and coach is not good enough

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
The Treviso match should be interesting, to say the least.

The performances away from Turin are definitely a sign of a lack of confidence in both the defence and midfield.

We appear to be giving up possession far too easily.

I would still back Juventus to win Serie B, despite everything though.

What is a real and genuine concern with me is the constant unattributed reports that would have us believe that Trezeguet is staying one day, not sure whether he is staying the next. If he is responsible for the indecision, then Deschamps had better get Bojinov a start asap.

The constant rumours re Buffon and Camoranesi merely add to the air of general uncertainty. Perhaps the players need to make their situations crystal clear, before the situations get out of hand.

Nothing less than 6 points from the next two home games will suffice.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
well it is always harder because of the fans, unfamiliar pitch and the travelling unsettles players but theres no excuse for the form to be the way it is, i just think the team and coach is not good enough
well i think its all there bu theres a lack of motivation for some players and mistakes by some

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)