[Serie B] Brescia vs Juventus [03-10-2007] (71 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #262
    Gianni/Zanetti can't play together...DD needs to put Paro or Marchionni for one of them and move Nedved in the middle. Trez is useless in this game and we should put Palladino in.

Phillip II

Nov 30, 2006
    Camoranesi's having the worst match since he came to Juve :(
    We need one goal and Brescia will start panicking. They are close to the win and it's an unusual situation for them. I guess, like every serie B team in this situation, they can't handle it psychologically, and won't keep the lead if we score for 3:2. But we'll have to do it fast.

juve-boy

Nov 20, 2005
    Camoranesi's having the worst match since he came to Juve :(
    We need one goal and Brescia will start panicking. They are close to the win and it's an unusual situation for them. I guess, like every serie B team in this situation, they can't handle it psychologically, and won't keep the lead if we score for 3:2. But we'll have to do it fast.
    yeah we have to score a fast goal and then keep attacking!! we have to score at least 2 more goals!!

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    FFS calm down everyone. Just blame it on the pitch straight away, since this is were we got our only loss this season :D

The first and third goals were outside the box. I don't think Buffon was at fault for any of the goals, as for the first one, the goalkeeper always has to stay a bit out, second goal the defence left the striker by himself, and the third one was just a good shot from outside of the box

Phillip II

Nov 30, 2006
    OK CALM DOWN EVERYONE

Question 1

Who had the responsibilty of marking Serafini?
    I hope no-one tells me it was all zonal marking.
    Zebina was covering for the third goal, i don't remember if he was the one covering him for the first 2 goals.
    But i wouldn't blame Zebina only. Our whole defense is having a bad match !

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)