[Serie B] Brescia vs Juventus [03-10-2007] (72 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
Quote:
How do you stop a Juve side with Alessandro Del Piero, David Trezeguet and Pavel Nedved?” mused the Coach.

“I can think of one way, but now that the anti-violence laws have been implemented, that is ruled out.
All joking aside, I must say these players were already difficult to beat in the top flight, let alone in Serie B.”

The Bianconeri are top of the table despite a nine-point Calciopoli penalty and aim to extend their lead when taking on struggling Brescia.

The Rondinelle received a boost with Cosmi’s arrival in place of Mario Somma last week, as they won 3-2 away to Albinoleffe on his debut.

However, his first ‘home’ game for the club will be played at Mantova’s Stadio Martelli, as the Rigamonti has still not met security requirements.

“It would be pointless to build iron bars around such talented players, especially as even within that cage you’d need a lion tamer.

“For men like Del Piero, creating a cage to control them is utterly futile. Someone with his class always finds a way to break free.”
:p

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
The Call-Ups For Brescia

1 Buffon
2 Birindelli
3 Chiellini
6 Zanetti
8 Giannichedda
9 Bojinov
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
12 Mirante
14 Balzaretti
15 Marchisio
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
18 Boumsong
19 Paro
20 Palladino
22 Belardi
25 Zalayeta
27 Zebina
30 Legrottaglie
32 Marchionni

Absent Players Because of Injury: Kovac & Tudor

Absent Players Because of Unkown Reasons: Piccolo, De Ceglie (Maybe with Primavera), & Urbano:cry:
I read today that Piccolo and De Ceglie are injured... Thus, they were not called up... I don't know how serious their injuries are though...

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Juventus (most probable): Buffon, Zebina, Boumsong, Chiellini, Balzaretti, Camoranesi, Zanetti, Giannichedda, Nedved, Del Piero and Trezeguet.

I wish Nedved will score today. :rolleyes:

JuveFC

Jul 26, 2006
BRESCIA: Viviano; Santacroce, Zoboli, Mareco; Zambelli, Pangerelli, Lima, Hamsik, Dallamano; Serafini, Del Nero
A disposizione: Ambrosio, Cortellini, Jadid, Stankevicius, Zambrella, Roussel, Cerci
Allenatore: Cosmi

JUVENTUS: Buffon; Zebina, Boumsong, Chiellini, Balzaretti; Camoranesi, Zanetti, Giannichedda, Nedved; Del Piero, Trezeguet
A disposizione: Mirante, Birindelli, Legrottaglie, Paro, Marchionni, Palladino, Bojinov
Allenatore: Deschamps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)