Serie B: Bari vs Juventus [06-03-07] (9 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I'd go with the following formation:

---------------- Mirante
Zebina -- Legro --- Boum -- Balzaretti
---Bianco---Venitucci ---- De Ceglie
------------- Giovinco
--- Trezeguet ------ Zalayata

OP
Christina

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
  • Thread Starter #87
    this is written many time, and I still fail to understand.. what has Chiellini to do with Under 21 teams?? isn't he over 23?
    Players born in 1984 or later are eligible for the 2006-07 UEFA European U-21 Championship, players born in 1986 or later are eligible for the 2007-09 UEFA European U-21 Championship, and so on.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    no

here is my line up

Mirante

zebina-legro-boumsong-balza

-------zanetti-venitucci-Bianco

-----Palladino-----------Giovinco
    -----------------Trezi

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
    this is written many time, and I still fail to understand.. what has Chiellini to do with Under 21 teams?? isn't he over 23?
    he played the qualifications when he was 21 that when they started that's why call it under 21, the count on the day of starting the qualification or else they would wwin the qualification and a compeletly other team play the tournement

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    I don't think Giovinco will start the match, after playing 90 minutes against Albania on friday.

By the way, Palladino and Nedved both aren't 100% fit.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    Corradini ready for Juve debut
    Sunday 3 June, 2007

Today ‘new’ Juventus Coach Giancarlo Corradini makes his debut and aims to make the most of his chance after Didier Deschamps’ resignation.

Assistant manager to both Fabio Capello last season and Deschamps this term, Corradini has been given the task of overseeing the last two games with the Serie B title and promotion already assured.

“After six years of working close to the first team, it is very satisfying for me to Coach Juventus,” said the tactician.

“I have everything to lose and little to gain, but I am not interested. For a moment I even thought I might be a candidate for permanent replacement, as after all I have done the hard graft and know the club very well.

“I spent two years on the bench with Capello and then consultant to Deschamps. I spoke to Didier after his resignation and it was a major surprise for all of us, as nobody expected such a departure.”

The Frenchman handed in his notice the same day as Juve secured the Serie B title, noting the club’s plans for next season did not match with his own.

While Marcello Lippi seems to have turned down the offer to return for a third time, Claudio Ranieri is now the clear front-runner to take over.

For the time being, Corradini will be on the bench for the remaining two rounds, starting from this afternoon’s encounter with Bari.

“My first game as Coach of Juventus will be a very special experience. After all these years I think I have gained the necessary experience to aim for a senior job of my own and I am content to start from Serie B.”

He said that he felt like “a little Jose Mourinho,” as the Chelsea boss also started his career as an assistant manager to a series of top men.

“I’ve had enough of being a right-hand man. Now I feel ready to go out on my own. In six years at Juventus alongside three great winning Coaches, each different in their own way, I have learned so much. I had the chance to follow Capello to Real Madrid, but I think I made the right decision.”

With so many players injured or away on international duty, Corradini will have to field a squad largely made up of youth team starlets.

“There will be space for youngsters, as I don’t really have many alternatives. The squad is still motivated and we played the perfect game against Mantova last week despite already having promotion in our pockets.

“Everyone who steps on to the field has a name and a club badge to defend. Nobody wants to look bad.”

Juventus squad: Birindelli, Zanetti, Mirante, Piccolo, Balzaretti, Trezeguet, Boumsong, Belardi, Zalayeta, Zebina, De Ceglie, Legrottaglie, Urbano, Venitucci, Maniero, Bianco, Giovinco, Lanzafame, Trini, Cuneaz, Bettega.

juve-boy

Nov 20, 2005
    Bari - Juventus

20ª giornata di ritorno
    Torino, stadio San Nicola
    Domenica 3 giugno 2007, ore 15.00

BARI-JUVENTUS

BARI: Gilet; Loseto, Pianu, Esposito, Belmonte; Fusani, Carrus, Rajcic, Scaglia; Santoruvo, Ganci
    A disposizione: Aldegani, Milani, Allegrini, Sgrigna, Carozza, Cazzola, Vignaroli
    Allenatore: Materazzi

JUVENTUS: Mirante; Zebina, Boumsong, Legrottaglie, Balzaretti; Birindelli, Zanetti, Venitucci, De Ceglie; Trezeguet, Zalayeta
    A disposizione: Belardi, Piccolo, Urbano, Cuneaz, Bianco, Giovinco, Lanzafame
    Allenatore: Corradini

ARBITRO: De Marco di Chiavari
    ASSISTENTI: Biasiutto e Battaglia
    QUARTO UOMO: Pagano

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)