Serie B: Bari vs Juventus [06-03-07] (2 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
have to say that this was expected

too many regulars missing, a coach who is just a stand-in and a team that is already promoted.
this is no big deal
Bari needed those points more than us, there r a lot of Juve fans there ang relations with them would allow such a "gift"
Plus the fact, that betting companies make the results in last serie b games
and we really had to lose that game (Genoa too).
Our jersey had to lose, but not our players or coach, this was the perfect opportunity
for a harmless defeat...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
only just seen the result of this game, disappointing but i guess it was to be expected, were rubbish awy from home with our full team so with a half team we are obviously going to suck, o well no biggy
Yes, we haven't been any good away from home during the whole season. Generally regarding this match, I'm indifferent.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Giovinco looked impressive again, in his little playing time. Most impressive about him today was how he also wins physical duels on tenacity.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
The Bianconeri's coach made his debut against Bari, in a game the Old Lady lost 1-0 on Sunday afternoon.

Giancarlo Corradini led Juventus for the first time in his career, after being the assistant coach to Marcello Lippi, Fabio Capello and lately Didier Deschamps.

Since the Frenchman's departure, Corradini was promoted to coach, at least until the end of the season. However, he is now targeting a job at an important club, and believes that this Juventus opportunity will help him pave the way for the future.

"It's fundamental for me to do this great experience, I just hope now that in the future there is a bench for me to prove all of my qualities and ideas.

"Right now I will take full advantage of the opportunity which Juventus gave me."

Corradini did not want to reveal who the possible new Juventus coach could be.

"It's a bet, just look at the lists there are on the newspapers," commented the current Bianconeri's coach.

Goal.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)