Serie B: Bari vs Juventus [06-03-07] (1 Viewer)

Oct 3, 2004
Juventus came to an agreement with Maurihno he will coach Juve in these two games...

Note: I was kidding... kind off obvious but you never know in these forums... The coach will be Corradini, read the news in the Forum...

Emmm... before you ask... Corradini was the assistent coach for Deschamps.

Emmm... again... before you ask... he is only going to coach for the remaining two games in Serie B.

.... and no, theres still no word in who is our next manager.

There... I think its done, :p
Not so fast! :p

Is it this guy?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Corradini Set For Juve Debut

The assistant coach of Deschamps will take full control of the Bianconeri for the remaining two Serie B matches, starting from this weekend's clash against Bari.

After being the assistant coach of Marcello Lippi, Fabio Capello and lately Didier Deschamps, Giancarlo Corradini is set for his debut on the Juventus bench this weekend, and as he explained to 'Juventus Channel', this will be an exciting day for him.

"For me this is surely an important occasion. There will be nothing new, I will just take forward what we did during the entire year.

"My responsibilities increase having to choose the players I need to put on the pitch. I will not have everyone available, but there are many young players who have the desire to do well; the group is well cemented.

"I think that I will feel a bit excited, I'll need to remain calm. For what I did in these years, I feel like a small Mourinho, who has learnt by working close to winning coaches.

"I hope that all of this will help me when I will start to do this job, and on Sunday it will be the first step," concluded Corradini.

GD
Goal.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)