Serie B: Albinoleffe vs Juventus [11-18-2006] (1 Viewer)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
my team for this game

buffon
balzaretti -- kovac -- boumsong -- chiellini
camoranesi -- zanetti -- paro -- nedved
trezeguet--bojinov

bojinov played a shocker against pescara but he needs game time to build up confidence, so with del piero possibly out i say give a chance to palladino or zalayeta! with nedved, camoranesi and gigi on form i cant see albinoleffe or anybody for that matter causing an upset

boekhorst

May 29, 2006
wow .. i can't believe juve is on third position now ...

if juve always win in every match until january, maybe juve will get promotion in february / march :eyebrows:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Espectro said:
Funny fact... when Camoranesi was in the "I dont want to play in Serie B" face, he said that one thing that upsed him was to think that we was going to have to play in fields like Albinoleffe...

I dream come true for Camo :D
yeah :lol:

but they play in Bergamo city and the capacity of their stadium isnt bad abt 26,500

so i guess camo should've thought of another team :pumpkin:

Sep 19, 2006
boekhorst said:
wow .. i can't believe juve is on third position now ...

if juve always win in every match until january, maybe juve will get promotion in february / march :eyebrows:
believe me this will happen will get promotion in march!! mark my words! we will be like 20 points or more at the top!!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
The Best thing about Juve is their CONSISTENCY...they are a team who the best in league competitions...nobody is gonna stop us from going to Serie A next season

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Yes, they groundshare with Atalanta. Prior to that, their previous stadium held a maximum of 2,300.

A player who startred his career at Leffe Calcio was Pippo Inzaghi.

It would br ideal if Juventus could get not just the three points against AlbinoLeffe but 3 more at home in the following match against Lecce.

That would put is the right frame of mind for the trip to Genoa on December 2nd.

FORZA JUVE

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
ahmedz said:
The Best thing about Juve is their CONSISTENCY...they are a team who the best in league competitions...nobody is gonna stop us from going to Serie A next season
Totally agree :agree:

The Old Lady should publish a book on winning League Titles eh :eyebrows:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Espectro said:
Funny fact... when Camoranesi was in the "I dont want to play in Serie B" face, he said that one thing that upsed him was to think that we was going to have to play in fields like Albinoleffe...

I dream come true for Camo :D
:D

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
Im going to this match!! this will be the first time i ever see JUVE.. not the most high grade of matches in the most high grade of stadiums ill admit.. but still.. this is a dream come true for me.. Forza JUVE!!
Hopefully it will be packed with entertainment and goals!!!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
del pietro said:
Im going to this match!! this will be the first time i ever see JUVE.. not the most high grade of matches in the most high grade of stadiums ill admit.. but still.. this is a dream come true for me.. Forza JUVE!!
Hopefully it will be packed with entertainment and goals!!!
have fun and take loads of pics:toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)