Serie B: Albinoleffe vs Juventus [11-18-2006] (4 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
9. Albinoleffe 11 3 7 1 9:8 16 Pts

Albinoleffe is currently in 9th position with 16 points from 11 games played: 3 Wins, 7 draws and 1 Loss with goal-difference 9:8.

That makes them a team who is hard to defeat and to score a goal.

We definitely shouldn´t underestimate them like we did with Rimini.

Did you know this is the first official game against them?

I wanted to post Info, but Sateeh beat me to it.:D

I hope for a quick return of Giannichedda, Marchionni, DP and Boumsong cause we will need them.

Trezegol17 said:
hope our defence is good and doesnt makes many mistakes ,so that means no more screwups mister Boumsong because there will be a time (hopefully not soon)that gigi cant make up your mistakes all the time.
Forza Juve
WTF are you talking about?

Have you watched any Juventus game this season?

Boumsong is our best and most reliable defender, very confident with extremely solid performances.

You should be praying that Balza-crappy doesn´t mess up anything.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
francesco said:
bojinov played a shocker against pescara but he needs game time to build up confidence, so with del piero possibly out i say give a chance to palladino or zalayeta! with nedved, camoranesi and gigi on form i cant see albinoleffe or anybody for that matter causing an upset
Zalayeta is injured and Bojinov is way better than Palladino.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
The Juve players, fully aware of their recent run of ten unbeaten league games, will take solace from the fact that they (the Albinofeffese) know the mighty Juventus have deen doing the same thing for 387 days and counting.

Of course I'm not complacent about this fixture, it's just a general belief that we have should have on the day superior players who will be proud to wear the black and white and return to Turin victorious with another three points in the bag.

Reports coming in today that both Paro and Marchisio being called up by the Azzurri.

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
Espectro said:
Funny fact... when Camoranesi was in the "I dont want to play in Serie B" face, he said that one thing that upsed him was to think that we was going to have to play in fields like Albinoleffe...

I dream come true for Camo :D

In the way his is playing I dont see any problem for marchioni to play for him if he feels sooooooo uncomfortable
by the way I saw camoranessi playing in Uruguay in terrible fields and with terrible crowds when he played here in the local serie b club, Wanderers............ how fast people forget where they come from:disagree:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
So youre saying boumsong is our most reliable defender well i'm sorry but i dont agree with you ,he is in my eyes a moment player and make many defencive mistakes by per example let his marker walk and give his marker too much space ,its mostly kovac and buffon making up for his mistakes,confident you say?? lol oww thats why he has the nervous look on his face when he touches the ball or gets it in his feet , i have too admit he improved much last games but he can do better and i watch every game except the last one because i had too work till 8
anyways hope we win this with 2-0 but it will be hard . DD could bring in Palladino and bojo/zala and see how they perform
Forza Juve

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Daria_Uruguay said:
In the way his is playing I dont see any problem for marchioni to play for him if he feels sooooooo uncomfortable
by the way I saw camoranessi playing in Uruguay in terrible fields and with terrible crowds when he played here in the local serie b club, Wanderers............ how fast people forget where they come from:disagree:

Wow... easy there, Camoranesi said that at the begining of the season when he was angry to play in Serie B, now he is happy to stay in Juve, I bet he feels diferent now.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
djleli said:
ok guys watch out for this game its tricky and wouldnt be sure of a win.

Albinoleffe --- they have a terrific coach - mondonico

their recent form is actualy pretty good 10 games without defeat

they have good teamwork .. remember last sat they kept genoa at 1-1 so...
Mondonico ???:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
djleli said:
ok guys watch out for this game its tricky and wouldnt be sure of a win.

Albinoleffe --- they have a terrific coach - mondonico

their recent form is actualy pretty good 10 games without defeat

they have good teamwork .. remember last sat they kept genoa at 1-1 so...
But we aren't genoa

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
True. We're no where to something called genoa. We'll go to this game looking for our 10th win If I'm not wrong. Hopefully we keep a clean sheet.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Wait, let me see if I understood well. You think it's gonna be a tough game against a team called Albion-whatever? Phh, another win for us. We are Juve, remember?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Ibrahimovic9 said:
palla and bojinov to start hopefully if trez is out
It's fine with me. But to be honest, Bojinov has yet to really impress me. I admit I got a little carried away when he netted twice against Crotone, but to tell you the truth he's been absolute shite since then. Let's hope he can do better.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i remember Zalayeta was injured for 3 weeks before last weeks.
So i think its gonna be Palladino and bojinov or switching it to 4-3-3 with neddy,marchionni and bojinov.But its highly unlikely against a team that would defend deep against us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)