Serie B: Albinoleffe vs Juventus [11-18-2006] (1 Viewer)

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Espectro said:
Considering that we were without goalscorers, that Buffon was red carded, that we played almost all the game with 10 players and the othere games results, I think this is a good result, I mean we are still 2 points behind the leader and we havent been defeat yet.

Palladino was great, I really hope we can hold on to him in January, I prefer to sell Zalayeta (I know he is the only real substitute of Trez but still).

About Buffon, for what I have been seen of Mirante, I think he can pull the next game.
:agree:

Totally spot on, we are bound to drop points now & then, anyone expecting a perfect season when our every game is the oppositions game of the season is having a laugh. To do it when away to a team undefeated at home, with Gigi sent off after 25 mins, their goal a pen, the other results today all going our way means the circumstances could be far far worse. Remember also the injuries we had to deal with today, and that DD is still learning about his squad.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #522
    Zanetti out for about a months. - SKY :rolleyes:

Seriously Pintus, get the f*ck outta here.

Sep 13, 2006
    mark77 said:

I don`t think today`s injury to Zanetti can be attributed to Pintus. Zanetti tried to block a pass with his foot extremely extended... the Albinoleffe player shot the ball strongly and it hit Zanetti`s ankle probably extending it even further.

Guzman`s injury was caused by a Zebina tackle.

Del Piero`s injury happened when a large piece of turf on which he had his weight bearing foot got loose from the surface and hence moved awkwardly.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #525
    juvelandia said:
    I don`t think today`s injury to Zanetti can be attributed to Pintus. Zanetti tried to block a pass with his foot extremely extended... the Albinoleffe player shot the ball strongly and it hit Zanetti`s ankle probably extending it even further.

Guzman`s injury was caused by a Zebina tackle.

Del Piero`s injury happened when a large piece of turf on which he had his weight bearing foot got loose from the surface and hence moved awkwardly.
    It's all in the art of stretching and flexibility. :eyebrows: :p

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    :lol: i bet the one in ur avatar knows much abt that art mark

abt zanetti, those injuries r really testing this squad and i hope we could rise up to the challenge.As the injuries r mounting and we're not even close to chritmas.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #527
    Here we go again with the Brianna Banks jokes. I really like her in-her beauty and great personality. :p

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    mark77 said:

How does Sky know he'll be out for a month? According to Juventus.com his condition will be assessed on Monday after scans.
    Serie B Tim - 18 Nov 2006 - 6:45 PM

Medical Bulletin: Zanetti

Cristiano Zanetti was forced to leave the field near the end of the game with Albinoleffe due to an injury to the flexor muslce in his right thigh. His condition will be assessed on Monday when he undergoes scans.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #536
    AngelaL said:
    How does Sky know he'll be out for a month? According to Juventus.com his condition will be assessed on Monday after scans.
    I guess they have doctors working for them. :cool:

Sep 14, 2003
    Zanetti possibly out now too? Oh great...well at least the youngsters will get some playing time, and seeing the general level in this league, I think they can hold their own.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    bad news that Zanetti is injured too , what is happening to our players , it seems the curse of injury the same as barca

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)