Serie B: Albinoleffe vs Juventus [11-18-2006] (1 Viewer)

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
im sorry guys but i cannot not question didier deschamps chocies.. today we finaly got the chance to appriciate the talent of palladino... and if it wasnt for 3 injuries to our strickers most probably it would have been another day on the bench for him... its not because he scored but it was eviedent he has great talent and great class, and im sure he shows it also in training.. thefore why not play him more often? i hope he starts playing regulary, even if not neccesarly from the begining.... and than i keep asking why marchiso doesnt get his chance more often? today camoranesi and paro wer below par and marchisio has shown against napoli that he has what it takes to play... he would have been very usefull toward the last 20 mins of the game ... i think its a good draw and i still hope we do a whole season unbeaten in serie b... we are over 380 days unbeteen in italy and still counting :0

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It was a close call. I would have given Gigi credit with a clean clear, but then I'm also pretty damn well biased. :p

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That call is given half of the times a penalty. Maybe a penalty should have been awarded, but a red card was too harsh.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
sateeh said:
someone tell me WTF was boumsong doing in the lead up to the penalty ? he just stood there raising his hands in the air like idiot
ure so bloody right..... he stood 3 seconds with his hand raised uppp ... i cant beleive that such mistakes are made and he ruined our whole match... i keep saying that boumsong was / is a useless signing cause he is good to play in serie b but definately not for serie a so whats the purpose of signing him? in serie a such a mistake would have led to a goal immediately rather than a penalty.,.. than about the penalty lets be honest, if such a penalty wouldnt not be given to juve id go crazy and mad... it was a penalty to me but definately the red card was useless and harsh, referees that just want to make news and headlines ...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
prii said:
in my opoinon it wasn' that type of a penalty!! the player gaved a big dive
it was a blatent dive, honestly he was in the posture of jumping off a diving board, deary me, and juve got relegated for being accused of having refs on their side :disagree: another perfect example of how diving and favouritism in matches is part of the game, and not cuz they were bribed

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Player ratings? How was Palladino? I enjoyed his goal. Good positioning, good finish. If that was Ibra, he would have managed to put it over the bar lol.

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
Disappointing result, but given the circumstances, it's safe to say that life goes on. Genoa lost, and we can beat Lecce next week. Forza Juve.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Jeeks said:
If Deschamps wanted to test Chiellinin as CB, why did he test him with Boumsong and not Kovac?
imo he wanted more pace in the backline, and mybe kovac wasn't fit. Cuz DD was concerned with Albinoleffe's pace .

anyway great play by Balza to set up the goal

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Considering that we were without goalscorers, that Buffon was red carded, that we played almost all the game with 10 players and the othere games results, I think this is a good result, I mean we are still 2 points behind the leader and we havent been defeat yet.

Palladino was great, I really hope we can hold on to him in January, I prefer to sell Zalayeta (I know he is the only real substitute of Trez but still).

About Buffon, for what I have been seen of Mirante, I think he can pull the next game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)