Serie B: 26/05/07: Juventus - Mantova (10 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
nteresting I mean I know that Marchisio is a great prospect but I didnt know he can play in two positions... at the same time :p
:lol: :lol: omg what a stupid mistake :wallbang: it was late and i was tired!

Marchisio can't play in 2 different positions! Where are Chiellini and Del Piero!
lol chei and dp can have a well earned rest, dp can come off the bench if we need him

:lol2: he probably meant marchionni on the right......

we can do napoli a favour if we win this match.
i did mean marchionni, lol thank you!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Palladino Bojinov

Giovinco Marchisio Venitucci Marchionni

De Ceglie Legrottaglie Kovac Birindelli

Mirante​
We should give our team a rest after this long and difficult season. The youngsters could also do well. This is not such a weak team. Or at least we could field this after we win this game and secure the 1st spot......

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
Im all for playing that team! Give the young guys a run! It will be interesting to see how they do they also played well against lecce.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
We should give our team a rest after this long and difficult season. The youngsters could also do well. This is not such a weak team. Or at least we could field this after we win this game and secure the 1st spot......
no way that boji will start:D

OP
Belgico

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
  • Thread Starter #29
    i don't think they will let the youngsters play yet,
    they will wait until we have the championship ;)

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Venitucci was injured in the last match. Hence, Bettega was called up. I don't know if he'll be available this time...

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
    Oct 3, 2004
    Lets not forget one more point, which we will probably get in this game, makes us champions of serie b. We'll also be celebrating in front of our own crowd so im looking forward to watching the aftermatch stuff. Maybe theyll present us with the trophy.....if there is one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)