Serie A Writers (1 Viewer)

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    @Dominic - Don't remember your posts so I don't know :) Just contact me ;)

@Stu - Well usually within 15 minutes but since the Juve game is with the other afternoon Sunday matches I'm not sure if we really need a report for that since we'll do a wrap.

@Torkel - You guys kept changing nick. I just discovered a few minutes ago that Baggio = DJ! But yes I remember you ;)

@Gray - Yeah teach the kid :D

@ Stu - Contributor....volunteer...for fun :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

@Stu - Well usually within 15 minutes but since the Juve game is with the other afternoon Sunday matches I'm not sure if we really need a report for that since we'll do a wrap.

@ Stu - Contributor....volunteer...for fun :D
    Yeah, I know you guys do a wrap but wouldn't you still do individual reports?

For fun? I hear ya... :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    it'll be weird reading match reports from anyone at this forum, since I'm used to just seeing them posted in the match threads

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    Martin this world is already too materialistic. Wouldn't it better if you guys just do it for the recognition rather than the dosh? :)

Dominic yes of course...if you're interested just pm me.

Stu well maybe if you want we can do something :)

Gray well you've had a whole year reading my previews/reports so it wouldn't be a new feeling :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Martin this world is already too materialistic. Wouldn't it better if you guys just do it for the recognition rather than the dosh? :)
    Was just mocking you, Glenn, you know that. :)

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    Martin yes I was just playing along ;)

Andy well that's why I came on here first so to see if those people that I know who usually write good stuff would be up for it. Not sure if I know you but you just have to answer this question and I will find out:

Is Del Piero a football genius or an over rated average player with occasional good games?

Whoever answers it correctly is good enough to write :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

Andy well that's why I came on here first so to see if those people that I know who usually write good stuff would be up for it. Not sure if I know you but you just have to answer this question and I will find out:

Is Del Piero a football genius or an over rated average player with occasional good games?

Del Piero is a very talented footballer who does have occasional good matches, while on the other hand consistancy isn't a forte for the Captain of Juventus. :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

He's one of the most prominent contemporary philosophers, of the most influential of our time. :)

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #39
    Well none of you got it right....Where's Zlatan? I'm sure he would have guessed :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)