Serie A Writers (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

you are probably jokin but donny is too lazy to do something like that.
Probably some readers (like myself) are too lazy to read something like two paragraphs, so everything pulled up into no more than ten words would be quite useful

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think Donny's match reviews would be fantastic. The headline would be longer than the article :LOL:

"juventus won"

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Not too good. It killed a few people in Granada. Now its a Catagory 5 Hurricane which if it comes ashore on the Florida Keys, the Florida Keys, well.....will be no more. :undecide:

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Ivan is fcuked up.

It was heading straight for Trinidad then moved north and the eye of the hurricane passed right over Greneda.

Nearly thirty people were killed in Greneda and 90% of the houses are damaged.

Some of my friends from Trinidad had to take their yatchs up to Greneda to transport the President and other Officials and bring them back to Trinidad.

That Hurricane literally wiped out Greneda. Greneda basically doesn't exist again.

It did minor damage to Tobago.

Great news however. Its heading for me again!! Ever since I came to Miami, which was like last month, I had about 3 Hurricane warnings already. They just love me.

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #49
    I thought they only named hurricanes after females for obvious reasons. What changed the trend?

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    I thought they only named hurricanes after females for obvious reasons. What changed the trend?
    I think it rotates by year or something. There's an unnecessarilly complicated way of naming them, but I couldn't be bothered looking it up.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

I think it rotates by year or something. There's an unnecessarilly complicated way of naming them, but I couldn't be bothered looking it up.
    Nah, actually the male and female names go in a succesive boy-girl-boy-girl pattern. This year the first tropical cyclone was named Alex, a boys name, followed by the next cyclone Bonnie, a girls name. Next year the order will be reversed, starting with a girls name. :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    stu, how did Ivan go ? i heard some people got killed
    I'm fine, and so is Barbados for the most part as Ivan passed South of us in the end.

Sadly the same can't be said of Grenada though. They got killed.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    Ivan is fcuked up.

It was heading straight for Trinidad then moved north and the eye of the hurricane passed right over Greneda.

Nearly thirty people were killed in Greneda and 90% of the houses are damaged.

Some of my friends from Trinidad had to take their yatchs up to Greneda to transport the President and other Officials and bring them back to Trinidad.

That Hurricane literally wiped out Greneda. Greneda basically doesn't exist again.

It did minor damage to Tobago.

Great news however. Its heading for me again!! Ever since I came to Miami, which was like last month, I had about 3 Hurricane warnings already. They just love me.

natural disasters is all we needed

Jan 24, 2004
    hi zizou, I wrote some articles for the German version of goal.com... unfortunately "we" (personally I'm not affected) had some troubles with the hq of goal.com ... but maybe the relationship will improve :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)