[SERIE A] Week-37- Siena 0 - 3 JUVENTUS (24-May-09) (9 Viewers)

Mar 24, 2006
Whilst most Juve fans around the world were congratulating each other on the news that their likable yet über hated Coach had now been released, every man worth his salt has put his two pennies worth regarding the dismissal.
:cool: :cool2:

However, when Jose Mourinho spoke about how Juve rejoiced when they scored the equaliser against Inter to maintain rather than widen the gap between the two in the race for the Scudetto, every Juve fan was ashamed. Ashamed that this media hungry, Champions League losing, arrogant man was ridiculing their beloved team and, worst of all, he was right. Juve celebrated a goal that only secured them one point. Usually this type of merriment is reserved for Pippo Inzaghi when he scores just any goal but it was this match that lost Ranieri the supporters he may have otherwise retained. If Juve drew against the distinguished Milan then it would be forgivable, but no one can forgive a celebrated draw against Inter in Turin.
:(

In the end, it had to be done and Ranieri needed to be released. He must be thanked for what he did for the Old Lady but it has to be said, nice guys finish last. Control has now been handed over to the Juventus legend, Ciro Ferrara, who, with a little luck, might carry an inspirational attitude adopted from Marcello Lippi during their time together, to help the Bianconeri secure Champions League qualification. Ciro, who is in charge of Juve’s youth team, is currently the most suitable candidate in the mission to win points from their last two games and Del Piero has already hailed his arrival.
:juventus: :flag1:

Diego Ribas

Nov 18, 2008
That's right. He trained today and he played on as sparingu LB, because Molinaro and De Ceglie are injured , and he's suffered injured...
I wonder who will be played as a LB in the match with Siena ... Salihamidzić? Chiellini?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
That's right. He trained today and he played on as sparingu LB, because Molinaro and De Ceglie are injured , and he's suffered injured...
I wonder who will be played as a LB in the match with Siena ... Salihamidzić? Chiellini?
Since when is De Ceglie injured?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
When has Del Piero said anything? Are there any quotes with DP regarding Ciro to the bench?
I dont know from where is the quote... but del piero said something like " I remember that years ago i was your captain, and now im one of your players!. Now together we can win again!"... or something in those lines...

Damn injuries..... they have been cursing us the whole season.... what a shame....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)