[Serie A] Verona 2-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 9th 2014) (40 Viewers)

MoM

• Licht

• Pirlo

• Caceres

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

IceJuve

IceBreaker
Feb 16, 2005
The second half showed why this team can't play against opposition that doesn't sit back. We play with 3 DMC's, 3 defender and 2 full backs. What do you expect really...
Easy grinding results in Italy with this setup.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
pogba imo had his worst game with us, he was just so bad/useless, at the end while tevez was trying to keep possession and suck up time, he was trying step overs and getting dispossessed. Horrible.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Why the fuck are we so disgustingly bad at defending set pieces? Without these absolutely avoidable goals we'd still be in CL as well.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I've been killing the team for the 50-60 minute performances in the last few games but a few things are starting to become a bit too much of a coincidence - lazy passing, players subbed off clearly shattered, muscular injuries and cramp, and mental errors. They all point to a team who is being worked a bit too hard. This happens every year in Jan-Feb, no need to keep going over it every season, it's what Conte does. I'll just hope that it will pan out as usual and we burn the opposition from March onwards.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
Conte has to do something about it as it's shaping into a thing lately; We think we have the game in our pockets and stop playing then concede.
Same happened against Inter in the last match.

We lost 4 points in the last 3 games, whereas up till then we only lost 5.
We really can't start slipping up now, Conte has to make sure the team keeps its pace.

Luckily Roma scored, and Napoli is far away, so no real harm done here. I hope.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)