[Serie A] Verona 2-1 JUVENTUS [February 8th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We just dont ever move out of second gear, it's been a problem for years now.
Pjanic has been useless for a while now
Bonucci is always useless on set pieces
Costa is a great player but he's always injured

We'd be talking about a different game if it weren't for the woodwork but regardless we just seem to think we can cruise to every win

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Sarri should not stay beyond this season that's obvious, but Pjanic shouldn't either.

He is our worst starter. Absolutely terrible.
Agree. But the question is what the hell is wrong with sarri that he keeps starting him.
Move him on the bench , move benta in his place and bring Ramsey in and see how it goes .
That's just too complicated for mister sarri .
His brain might explode from all that tinkering.
The most stupid thing in life is doing the same thing over and over again , while expecting a different result.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Sarri is the worst coach after DeNeri!.
Bonucci was never a good defender for me.
This team ,preparing and game planning and playing is a joke.
Pjanic is a pure joke this season although I was adoring him.He simply don't give a fuck about the game.
We cannot not only rely on Ronaldo,and a non useful taken free agents.
Ramsey is a mediocre,so is Rabiot,so we are not much of a "wise guys" when dealing in recent transfer windows.
Its funny how can we easily lose the title with this big squad because of one idiot called Sarri.
That's it! Period.
Again with this coach we simply doesn't deserve the magic of Ronaldo.

- - - Updated - - -

And,is it Costa injured again?

Last edited:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
That was one disgusting game. no urgency to win the ball back, gazillion careless giveaways, promising counters wasted with stupid dribbles and hopeless shots, and the goals we conceded..

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Perhaps one of the most underwhelming losses we’ve had in a long time, we were supposed to be the ‘fresh’ team for this one seeing as Verona played a tough midweek draw with Lazio aswell while we’ve had a full week to recover and prepare for it, ironically it felt the opposite, also in terms of motivation and quality of play we’ve been the inferior team on the night, which definitely seemed odd.

... And only if it was just a one-off, but frankly, we are 3 losses in the 5 last away games in Seria A, this without counting the Supercoppa loss. We need to wake up, man up and play dirty if that’s what it takes to win under the current circumstances, no more excuses, we need to step up!

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

agresti openly talking about huge mental issues. as he's someone very close to the team and the club, i find it alarming to say the least.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

agresti openly talking about huge mental issues. as he's someone very close to the team and the club, i find it alarming to say the least.
I say it's bs. He just expresses his opinion here, nothing more.

The problem is of another kind IMO and nobody even scratched the surface here. The stomachs are full. That's it. It's very visible when the team for months looks slow and unmotivated, thinking they can win effortlessly. Notice the relaxation once they Ronaldo scores, the conserving energy mode is back on. This is ridiculous considering how hard life was for almost the whole first half.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

The problem is of another kind IMO and nobody even scratched the surface here. The stomachs are full. That's it. It's very visible when the team for months looks slow and unmotivated, thinking they can win effortlessly. Notice the relaxation once they Ronaldo scores, the conserving energy mode is back on. This is ridiculous considering how hard life was for almost the whole first half.
Bingo

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

you're also talking about mental issues. i don't get why the tweet is bullshit, and your post is any different. i think that both of you expressed legit opinions.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I am writing from the day one when Sarri was appointed that he has a zero motivation abilities and never,but never a plan B when the things went wrong.Never will be a Juve coach material.I was very suprised when our board appointed him,from various reasons.Being average coach,his issues with Juve etc.CL is clearly a fantasy football with him.And one thing that hurts most is that we are clearly giving the scudetto to merda.And they have a rooster of players half of ours.Makes me mad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)