[Serie A] Verona 2-1 JUVENTUS [February 8th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
verona are tough at home though. they have 18 pints from 11 home matches (5 wins 3 draws 3 losses)

i think this is going to be a hard game.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
A real fear for dropped points in this one.

Verona are a very solid and dependable team this season, they defend well and aren’t scared to come at the bigger teams.

At best we will individual brilliance our way to a scrappy af 2-1 win. Which would be great, of course.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
The only reason why I think we can scrap 3 points
Verona play away to Lazio on Wednesday evening and then they face us on Saturday evening. We have almost an entire week rest.

I'm leaving this info here for the Inter fans.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
This will be harder than the viola game. Verona away is a touch match, they haven't lost in Serie A since the first week of december. They play a back 3 with a very organized middle, a bit between the fully defensive Fiore and the more high pressing 3-5-2 of Lazio. Against these back 3s that crowd the middle, imo it's clear that you need width. Sarri got it wrong in vs Lazio and changed to the 4-3-3 vs Fiore appropriately. I think it should be the same tactic.

Keep douglas alive and play the same midfield.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
bending over takes very little effort. i expect them to lose easily vs lazio and try their best vs us.
Oh come on don’t be that guy.
It’s plausible that they choose to put less effort against Lazio since between us and Lazio the latter is in a better form. But no team wants to bend over. Come on!

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
bending over takes very little effort. i expect them to lose easily vs lazio and try their best vs us.
Verona is not a team that bends over. You could see vs Milan they played an excellent game.

Verona’s CBs are very good players. Especially Marash Kumbulla such a promising player.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
No matter what, Verona playing Lazio in Rome midweek is good for Juve. Sure, this one will be hard but there's no more room for mistakes.

Play the same team which was there vs Fio. I'd just put Dybala instead of Higuain and that's it.
Just keep Matuidi out of this, I can't stand that guy anymore.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Lazio will crush them, therefore forcing Verona to conserve energy around the 65th minute, allowing them to switch their focus to the Juve game.
lol pretty sure nobody wants to be next on the receiving end of a 5-0 and theres been a few such games lately. lazio and atalanta have been dishing out punishment on mediocre sides like milan

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Oh come on don’t be that guy.
It’s plausible that they choose to put less effort against Lazio since between us and Lazio the latter is in a better form. But no team wants to bend over. Come on!
udinese arrived with their b-team for a midweek match. same goes for verona: they have one of the thinnest squad in the league, and they are only right to concentrate on the more important match, which is their only guaranteed sold out day during the season. i expect them to rotate heavily for the mid-week match.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
udinese arrived with their b-team for a midweek match. same goes for verona: they have one of the thinnest squad in the league, and they are only right to concentrate on the more important match, which is their only guaranteed sold out day during the season. i expect them to rotate heavily for the mid-week match.
Midweek match is a Serie A match not a coppa match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)