SERIE A: Udinese - Juventus (8 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I am so sicl of the game previews........i know we must help and support them...and i do love Juve...but i just want the end of the season.........
about that game....well a draw wouldn't be bad right now....

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Juventus: Lippi convoca Trezeguet per Udine
Venerdì, 19 marzo @ 16:10:20 CET

Seduta pomeridiana oggi per la Juventus alla
vigilia della trasferta di Udine. Marcello Lippi
ha convocato 19 giocatoti. Tornano a
disposizione Birindelli e Trezeguet. Restano a
casa Del Piero, Zambrotta, Montero, Iuliano,
Miccoli, Conte e Mirante. Ecco l'elenco
completo:
Buffon
Ferrara
Tacchinardi
Tudor
Pessotto
Nedved
Chimenti
Maresca
Birindelli
Camoranesi
Trezeguet
Appiah
Di Vaio
Thuram
Legrottaglie
Buudianski
Chiumento
Bartolucci
Palladino

Team for Saturday

Forza_La_Juve

Aug 7, 2003
Forza Trezeguet! What I don't understand is this, we have a tough time scoring goals of late and the talk is that Di Vaio is getting a new contract until 2009 and Trezeguet may be put on the transfer list??? Hopefully just rumours, because that's just brilliant. Sell your top scorer. Who will they replace him with? Another Di Vaio? Only a person like Henry would be acceptable and we know that's not going to happen. Don't sell Trezegol. Trez, show them your worth on Saturday.

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Forza_La_Juve ] ++
Forza Trezeguet! What I don't understand is this, we have a tough time scoring goals of late and the talk is that Di Vaio is getting a new contract until 2009 and Trezeguet may be put on the transfer list??? Hopefully just rumours, because that's just brilliant. Sell your top scorer. Who will they replace him with? Another Di Vaio? Only a person like Henry would be acceptable and we know that's not going to happen. Don't sell Trezegol. Trez, show them your worth on Saturday.
110% agree with you, there should be talk of selling Di Vaio not Trezeguet. Or better still leave the attack the way it is, after all the problem this year was with the defence not attack.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Well why isn't maresca playing in the starting eleven.We need him so bad.We need to,because he gives us the edge in attack.Nedved used to do that but that time is gone/.I want to see trez start .
Miccoli is pretty disappointing

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nyos ] ++
Yap, draw is a good result. It will be in udinese home
draw?if u ask me,i'll say it wont be enuff!i want Juve to win win and win!give all the best that we can possibly give for this match!and yes we need some motivations too.its right time for us to bounce back!

:thumb:

:star:FORZA BIANCONERI:star:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)