SERIE A: Udinese - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
We suck at the moment, we will lose to any team in the top half of the table!
They have got to pull themselves together, start playing together as a team, play with a spirit! Concentrate on getting the Coppa back, and getting second place in the league!

venom

Oct 22, 2003
There's no need for a true restart this season anymore, just to make sure that 3rd spot is ours. Loss in weekend is out of the question though, or that would make this really disastrous season - when was the last time Juve lost 4 matches in a row? Didn't happen in 90's? 80's?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Imo the most likely prediction is a draw but I can definitely see a scrappy Juve win. Winning the Scudo is probably out of our reach, but we have to come 2nd so as to avoid CL qualis, cause anything can happen in those two-legged ties.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Facing Udinese at the Stadio Friuli suddenly flushes back great memories.

But nevermind, I think we should still keep our heads up and continue aiming for at least the 2nd spot that ensures us automatic qualification to next season's Champions League. The Coppa? I wouldn't want to talk about it.

Udinese are not weak opponents and this match could be tricky. But at least Muntari is suspended, while Pieri and Sensini are supposed to be injured.

Camoranesi is the only player who seems to be giving his best. I'm very disappointed with Pav and Di Vaio's recent performances, I know they could do much better. As for Trezeguet's comeback, I'm not sure if he is able to play a complete match. But maybe Miccoli could make it, along with Maresca.

C'mon Juve, show some heart !!

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
juve will play udinese away on Sat. 18.00

FROM CHANNEL 4:

Having resigned from the Scudetto race after the 3-1 defeat to Milan, Juventus now have their sights on finishing the season in second place. Yet their injury hit squad face a tricky test at Udinese in Week 26 as the other Bianconeri continue to impress.

The Old Lady will be without the injured Trezeguet, Iuliano, Zambrotta and Del Piero. Paolo Montero and Alessandro Birindelli are also doubts after they missed the Coppa Italia final first leg at Lazio on Wednesday.

The good news is that Enzo Maresca and Igor Tudor have got over their injury set-backs and both could feature in some form at the Stadio Friuli. Fabrizio Miccoli should also be in better shape than he was against Milan at the Delle Alpi. Antonio Conte is out with suspension.

Udinese picked up a valuable point at Lazio last week after Vincenzo Iaquinta netted a controversial injury time equaliser. That goal is likely to see him get a starting shirt against Juve alongside Dino Fava in attack. Pieri and Sensini are set to miss the tie with injury, while the highly talented youngster Muntari is suspended.

Udinese (probable): De Sanctis; Bertotto, Kroldrup, Pierini; Castroman, Pizarro, Pinzi, Jankulovski; Jorgensen; Fava, Iaquinta

Juventus (probable): Buffon; Thuram, Ferrara, Legrottaglie, Pessotto; Camoranesi, Tacchinardi, Appiah, Nedved; Miccoli, Di Vaio

and for those who still believe:
milan is home to parma
roma is at lazio(i hope the bastards can beat roma[other bastards] )

my prediction:
udi-1 (jankulovski)
juv-3 (miccoli2, nedved)
it's time they WIN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)