[Serie A] Udinese-Juventus (5 Viewers)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

Most people on this forum are either biased towards Del Piero or Zlatan. I would rate you and Marty in the second category. He isn't playing one of his best matches to be honest.
No, heh. Did you even see my comments about DP in this thread? I guess not. I'm not saying he's playing one of his best games, certainly not, but he's not playing bad either.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

True that he isent playing his best... but ppl are attacking him like hell! thats whats wrong here, its like he isent a Juventus player..! its ****ed up!
No, Nedved for instance is not playing good as well. But because there is a DP camp and a Zlatan camp people often attack each other. If Del Piero played a bad match there would be loads of people saying he should leave etc.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And by the way, Zlatan is having another disapointing match. Offsides too much and has given the ball away a few times...he almost scored with a deflected shot, though.

Juvenator

Prediction Game Champ 2004
Sep 14, 2003
I have thought about it but if i did it wouldn't be for the games, it would be for it being a multimedia devide. I think i would prefer the DS as i think Nintendo will produce more innovative games.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

Most people on this forum are either biased towards Del Piero or Zlatan. I would rate you and Marty in the second category. He isn't playing one of his best matches to be honest.
I concur Gol, my thoughts exactly.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
And by the way, Zlatan is having another disapointing match. Offsides too much and has given the ball away a few times...he almost scored with a deflected shot, though.
I'm not saying this is the case, but it appears that he's pressing when DP plays.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Marty ] ++
Ah screw you both. ;)
:LOL:

I like Zlatan. I think he will become one of the best players in the world. :)

At the same time, I also like DP....a bit early to throw him out, IMHO. :)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
offside di michele i ehard somthing over the radio fck my computer got jammed and i had to restart now the streanming is sucking again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)