[Serie A] Udinese-Juventus (15 Viewers)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
I don't see how so many are complaining about Zlatan's game, he's one of the few seriously stirring up Udinese's defence. He just needs to score, which of course can be frustrating when it doesn't happen.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++

yea i know its like you can buy only race game's for now .

but thats gonna changes in the future with gta , final fantasy , fifa2006 and pro evolution5,and so on.

are you thinking about buying 1?
What about the "square" button,
does it still works?
Take care of it,they say it doesnt last for ever

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Marty ] ++
I don't see how so many are complaining about Zlatan's game, he's one of the few seriously stirring up Udinese's defence. He just needs to score, which of course can be frustrating when it doesn't happen.
Its because ppl hate him so much, i think they hate him more then they hate sheva... its crazy....

Forza Juventus !

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++

What about the "square" button,
does it still works?
Take care of it,they say it doesnt last for ever
that was the japanese version.
sony have taking care of that on the european releas ;)

mine works great i hope it stays like that

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

Its because ppl hate him so much, i think they hate him more then they hate sheva... its crazy....

Forza Juventus !
Most people on this forum are either biased towards Del Piero or Zlatan. I would rate you and Marty in the second category. He isn't playing one of his best matches to be honest.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
This is the first match I'll have to watch in delay :down:

Please let me know when it is available in torrent, OK?

Forza Juve!

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

Most people on this forum are either biased towards Del Piero or Zlatan. I would rate you and Marty in the second category. He isn't playing one of his best matches to be honest.
True that he isent playing his best... but ppl are attacking him like hell! thats whats wrong here, its like he isent a Juventus player..! its ****ed up!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well our defense is playing rather well and Abbiati has not even had to make a save if I remember correctly, but that's what tends to happen when you play with three defensive midfielders.

We are lucky we scored because it did not look like we were going to in the first half...we only troubled De Sanctis twice if I remember correctly and lucklily Vieira was there to put the ball away.

But what I just don't understand is why we have to play with three defensive midfielders...Giannichedda just takes up space and does nothing but sit in the middle of the pitch and Emerson is playing right midfield which doesn't really suit him and Nedved has been drifitng to the right flank but we still do not have any presence on the flanks. The only good thing about the midfield I can see is that Vieira is allowed to roam forward much more than usual and he's having a great match. Same cannot be said about a lot of other players.

But I still don't understand why we have to play with three defensive midfielders...Emerson should have started in place of Giannichedda and another option should have taken a role on the flank.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)