[Serie A] Udinese 2-6 JUVENTUS [October 22nd 2017] (26 Viewers)

FUCK VAR

• Buffon

• Rugani

• Khedira

• Pjanic

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
A mid scores 3 goals in a big victory and he gets 7.5? What is it needed to get 9 or a 10?
khedira is supposed to be a holding/defensive mid in a 4-2-3-1 formation. i'm really happy for him and his 3 goals, he showed once again that one of his main assets is to shoot on target from within the opponents' box, and he had a very good game and a mom performance overall. still, his defensive contribution was next to nothing, and while rugani's passing before the opening goal was terrible, khedira didn't go for that ball at all, and was intercepted by the udinese man way too easily. he's an intelligent player with great experience, but i have a constant feeling about him that he won't give his all for the team. for instance, he's a giant compared to most udinese players, he could have dominated the opponents easily, still, he didn't go for any tackles, caught only 1 single ball (dybala: 1 tackles, 4 interceptions), and only went for 2 duels. i repeat, he played a great game and was absolutely perfect in front of the goal, but bizzarri conceded 6 goals out of 5 shots on target ( :D ), so some credit should go to him, too.

i don't want to defend marc's ratings (for example, while the ref made a terrible mistake, mandzukic lost his head, he's 4/10 for me; chiellini 6,5; rugani 7 despite that early fuckup), but i'd also rate khedira a strong 7,5-8. gg, still, he could have put a lot more work into sunday's game to get a 10.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
khedira is supposed to be a holding/defensive mid in a 4-2-3-1 formation. i'm really happy for him and his 3 goals, he showed once again that one of his main assets is to shoot on target from within the opponents' box, and he had a very good game and a mom performance overall. still, his defensive contribution was next to nothing, and while rugani's passing before the opening goal was terrible, khedira didn't go for that ball at all, and was intercepted by the udinese man way too easily. he's an intelligent player with great experience, but i have a constant feeling about him that he won't give his all for the team. for instance, he's a giant compared to most udinese players, he could have dominated the opponents easily, still, he didn't go for any tackles, caught only 1 single ball (dybala: 1 tackles, 4 interceptions), and only went for 2 duels. i repeat, he played a great game and was absolutely perfect in front of the goal, but bizzarri conceded 6 goals out of 5 shots on target ( :D ), so some credit should go to him, too.

i don't want to defend marc's ratings (for example, while the ref made a terrible mistake, mandzukic lost his head, he's 4/10 for me; chiellini 6,5; rugani 7 despite that early fuckup), but i'd also rate khedira a strong 7,5-8. gg, still, he could have put a lot more work into sunday's game to get a 10.
I just meant generally. Ratings are almost always 6.5-7 here no matter what happens, even if we win 1-0 or if we nail a 6 goal victory. There's gotta be some logic behind it. I just don't know what has to happen in order for someone to get 8 or a 9, let alone a 10. Some miracle I guess, to see player get wings and start flying around while farting goals.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I just meant generally. Ratings are almost always 6.5-7 here no matter what happens, even if we win 1-0 or if we nail a 6 goal victory. There's gotta be some logic behind it. I just don't know what has to happen in order for someone to get 8 or a 9, let alone a 10. Some miracle I guess, to see player get wings and start flying around while farting goals.
lol not true, there are a lot of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 when we lose

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Read what I wrote after. It's usually how it goes despite the win, be it 1-0 or 6-0.
oh I agree that the ratings are very boring when we win, imo that's because everyone takes winning in Serie A for granted, if Khedira scored a hattrick in CL semi-final everyone would give him a 10 :D But I fully agree with your point, Khedira scoring the only hattrick of his career warrants more than a 7.5

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Read what I wrote after. It's usually how it goes despite the win, be it 1-0 or 6-0.

- - - Updated - - -

But we don't work for Italian newspapers here.
Actually the way I do my ratings when I bother I follow their model more or less and it's not in an aim to be writing for them one day but because this is the model I am used to.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

i don't want to defend marc's ratings (for example, while the ref made a terrible mistake, mandzukic lost his head, he's 4/10 for me; chiellini 6,5; rugani 7 despite that early $#@!up), but i'd also rate khedira a strong 7,5-8. gg, still, he could have put a lot more work into sunday's game to get a 10.
Well said.

- - - Updated - - -

3 goals in a match is an automatic 10, you $#@!ers.
No, it's not.

- - - Updated - - -

not even by those ridiculous whoscored standards :stuckup:
Exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

Imo, our best performance this season was 4-0 vs Torino while I was banned.

Fantastic display by Juve, by far the best this season, imo. Here are my ratings:

Buffon 6
Licht 6,5
Benatia 7
Chiellini 6,5
AS 7
Matuidi 6,5
Pjanić 7,5
Cudrado 7
Dybala 7,5
Costa 6,5
Mandžo 7

Every player was good, few were excellent, standout performances by Pjanić and Dybala. My MOM vote goes to Pjanić, just for the sake of not giving it to Dybala every freakin' time. :D
Here are my ratings for that match:

Buffon 6
Licht 6,5
Benatia 7
Chiellini 6,5
A.S. 7
Pjanić 7,5
Matuidi 6,5
Cuadrado 7
Berna 6,5
Dybala 7,5
D. Costa 6,5
Mandžukić 7

- - - Updated - - -

lol not true, there are a lot of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 when we lose
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Not the way Italian newspapers rate players.
Also true.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
10 should be something like an outstanding performance in an important final or tournament game. There are always 9s for everything else.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Real life I'm thinking something like Ronaldinho vs Real Madrid or Henry vs Inter at San Siro, that kind of thing. Pirlo vs England for me as an example would be a 9.
I know, I get your point.

But I guess it could be argued that every game should be rated individually, regardless of context.

- - - Updated - - -

FIFA is shit anyway.
The fact that they don't have servers in South America for FUT Champions makes me want to agree with you.

I mean, ffs, they have servers in the US for goddamn people who call the sport soccer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)