[Serie A] Udinese 2-6 JUVENTUS [October 22nd 2017] (5 Viewers)

FUCK VAR

• Buffon

• Rugani

• Khedira

• Pjanic

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #223
    Have we found our "grinta groove"?

How the Old Lady Got Her Grinta Back

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Seriously. I was like "dafuq am I watching"? Scoring four goals in one half with 10 men against a full-strength squad?

I honestly think a win like this has to do wonders for confidence, because it came in the most unexpected circumstances.
    :agree: Totally scrappy performance for most of the game but I think the confidence from such an unconvential win and superb comeback could be crucial. This may have worked out for us in the best way possible :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I like how after goal number four Del Neri just left the touch line and went to sit in the stands. What a loser, no wonder his team are such shit.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
    :agree: Totally scrappy performance for most of the game but I think the confidence from such an unconvential win and superb comeback could be crucial. This may have worked out for us in the best way possible :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I like how after goal number four Del Neri just left the touch line and went to sit in the stands. What a loser, no wonder his team are such $#@!.
    The ref sent him there for protesting.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    Why r you so happy with this game? We played shit, we gave away two goals and Gigi saved two clear more chances? Our defense was weak again, Max have an stroke after Mario red card and didn't do any shit right, we won cuz Udinese almost score the goals to themselves (well, no almost cuz the owngoal was a bizarre owngoal)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    We were shit in the first half, they were all over us at one point and only thanks to Gigi we went to HT leading.

That continued in second half until they equalized.

After that something happened which I can't explain.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    Udinese have their worst beginning in like 30 years or something like that, they have lost 7 game so far but people here starts to party cuz we won against them

They basically make goals by their own cuz they defend aerials duels like shit and they gave fault in last three quarter like hell is like too much stupidity together

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    Our defence is still a massive concern. However hopefully this result sparks some belief in the team and acts as a motivator.

Higuain did really well today, shame he didn’t get the service but he sacrificed when needed.

Let’s smash SPAL and put Napoli under some pressure at the top

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    We were shit in the first half, they were all over us at one point and only thanks to Gigi we went to HT leading.

That continued in second half until they equalized.

After that something happened which I can't explain.
    It was like we finally came out of the changing rooms in Cardiff with the opposite approach. Still lets not get carried away here, our defence which Ive said since pre season is a major concern and that needs addressing ASAP because with the way we are going it won't be long before we suffer another defeat which could prove costly by the end of the season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)