[Serie A] Udinese 2-6 JUVENTUS [October 22nd 2017] (4 Viewers)

FUCK VAR

• Buffon

• Rugani

• Khedira

• Pjanic

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What an utterly bizarre and un-Juventus like performance.

Bit of a mixed bag, we still saw the same defensive fragility, no improvements there at all which is certainly worrying but, to be fair, we showed a much better spirit then usual this season in coming back should've been 3-1 up instead of down a man within the first half hour. Poor officiating and even worse defending again almost cost us dear but we fought back with a renewed vigor.

I think this game will be a positive for us. Still not the most reassuring performance but a fantastic result all the same. Can't remember the last time we scored six in one game or had such an epic comeback. This should be a massive confidence boost for the whole team and one we could really use at the moment.

Still wish Gonzalo had gotten one of the goals though. We score 6 and he doesn't even get one of them :D

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Our games in Udine are always crazy.

Khedira was superb, 3 goals, incredible movement and even making crucial interceptions in our box. Higuain and Pjanic also had really good games.

One of the worst ref's I have seen watching Serie A, it was like he was making up rules as he went along. He didn't even bother playing injury time.

Nice to see us starting to get some mental toughness back by recovering from setbacks in the last 2 games to win.

The use (or non-use) of VAR was again ridiculous.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
That was very nice to see..I mean i had no doubt we were gonna win tonight,and even after they scored 2-2 I still believed we were gonna win,but 2-6 ?? wow that was a nice suprise, And Rugani really needs to start!! 1 very important goal and then another assist to kill the game off..
Fino alla fine!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I have never watched a game like this before.:lol: It is unreal and completely shattered my beliefs in what is possible :lol:
Seriously. I was like "dafuq am I watching"? Scoring four goals in one half with 10 men against a full-strength squad?

I honestly think a win like this has to do wonders for confidence, because it came in the most unexpected circumstances.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Seriously. I was like "dafuq am I watching"? Scoring four goals in one half with 10 men against a full-strength squad?

I honestly think a win like this has to do wonders for confidence, because it came in the most unexpected circumstances.
:agree:

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Fuck var! If the refs are complete idiots and cant/havent thought about how to use it, just fucking scrap it. Its unaccetable how it is, and this season is a fucking joke.

Incredible to win 2-6 after all that bullshit, equliser and fucked ref.

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
What a crazy game! Great response from the team after Mandzu's sending off - Khedira with the tripletta was just glorious! Not gonna lie, I'm still somewhat engorged right now. That ref should be demoted.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Some of those goals (and the shot against the post by Higuain) showed what we can do when we move the ball quickly. We need to do more of that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)