[Serie A] Udinese 2-2 Juventus [August 22nd, 2021] (17 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Serie A is not in good terms with Qatar over good relationship with Saudis. I'm surprised BeIN decided to take up the rights.
Yeah, I’m surprised it’s on beIN sports this season too. There was word that Paramount+ made a late play for the rights, imo they’ll probably take the rights for next season onwards, just like in America.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Really looking forward to this game. Can’t wait to see Allegri back on the bench in a competitive fixture.

At the same time utterly petrified at the prospect of Berna being a starting midfielder!!

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Are there any UK viewers here? Are premier sports still broadcasting juve games or do serie A rights belong exclusively to BT now?

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I am not a Sandro hater, I appreciate what he did in his first two seasons, he was excellent...

With the current squad we have our best fullback pair is Danilo - Cuadrado and the second best is not even close to that, even if Danilo has to play on the left he is way better in that role than Sandro...

Away Vs Udinese it should not be a problem who plays at the FB, Max likes Sandro, that's fine, if he gets back to his top form he would be huge this season, until that happens my top FB pair is Danilo/Cuadrado and would like to see them start next week Vs Empoli...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)